I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 46,964 hits
- I've posted my Kol Nidre sermon on my blog. Shabbat Shalom!... fb.me/7EvVFfER7 2 weeks ago
- I've posted a link to my Rosh Hashanah sermon on my blog,... fb.me/2y3MOpMnx 3 weeks ago
- I hope you will join me at Temple Beth Hillel for Erev Rosh Hashana! Name-badge tickets are available by calling... fb.me/2p93Bh1wg 1 month ago
- I look forwarding to welcoming the whole Temple Beth Hillel community at this event. Please remember to RSVP for... fb.me/44OrDrPpH 1 month ago
- RT @visualtfilah: I have awakened again and I give thanks. Before me: the blessing of this day... #MishkanHaNefesh #Elul http://t.co/Lj7XNE… 1 month ago