I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 46,503 hits
- I hope you will join me tonight at Temple Beth Hillel for Tot Shabbat at 6:30 or Kabbalat Shabbat at 7:30. I will... fb.me/7oya64Rzx 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: @united you are losing customers with your increasing bad service 2 weeks ago
- RT @deniseeger: @flyLAXairport let UA 1466 have a gate it's an hour of waiting @united DO SOMETHING and get us off this plane #UnitedAirlin… 2 weeks ago
- RT @deniseeger: @united shame on you this flight 1466 has been sitting on the Tarmac for 45 min waiting for a gate @flyLAXairport shame o u… 2 weeks ago
- RT @earthquakesLA: A 0.8 magnitude earthquake occurred 1.24mi SSE of Loma Linda, California. Details: eqbot.com/iBY Map: http://t.… 2 weeks ago