I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 40,330 hits
- RT @AVODAH_TJSC: An incredibly important article in the @nytimes about the life of a homeless child in New York City. Please read: http://t… 11 hours ago
- RT @hiddush: Gender segregation right under the nose of the Knesset and Supreme Court bit.ly/1dcyB2Z #genderequality #israel 1 day ago
- Shavuah tov. Starting to get excited for @URJ #biennial13. Who wants to talk about #lgbt and #israel ? 2 days ago
- RT @KeshetGLBTJews: Special weekend for Jewish LGBTQ & ally teens! ow.ly/ruBAm @LGBT_Activist, can you share w/your readers? 3 days ago
- RT @JulieAnnSilver: NO SPOILERS PLEASE #Scandal 4 days ago