I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 47,872 hits
- I am quoted in this article... m.dallasvoice.com/shutting-d%C2%… fb.me/7ebbpDdX1 1 week ago
- RT @kaplanrobbie: Incredible to me that everyone at Creating Change conference acting like nothing happened. Not OK. https://t.co/PBTUk2vFd… 2 weeks ago
- This is going to be an amazing evening. Get your tickets today! fb.me/2zLcu0WDE 2 weeks ago
- Shame on @TheTaskForce. I support @AWiderBridge and am a proud Zionist. Sign the petition and find out more. awiderbridge.org/creating-chang… 2 weeks ago
- RT @haaretzcom: Israel-focused Jewish group booted from major LGBTQ event in the U.S. dlvr.it/DJrKg1 https://t.co/b7UhxXeOqi 2 weeks ago