I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 42,202 hits
- RT @KolAmiLA: Are you prepared for emergencies? Learn how @KolAmiLA, May 1st- 7p. We're hosting Shirley Berry from #WeHo's Public Safety De… 11 hours ago
- RT @TheRAC: Rabbi David Saperstein responds to recent reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine: goo.gl/kqH4fG 1 day ago
- One juice in to day #2 of juice cleanse. So far, so good. And so much less matza! 1 day ago
- Excited to lead 2nd Seder at @MudHenTavern w/ @SusanFeniger @ChefKajsa and all! 3 days ago
- RT @KolAmiLA: Tzimmes cooking downstairs - smells amazing! Join us for our Community Seder - you don't want to miss this! http://t.co/EQ6w… 4 days ago