I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 47,578 hits
- I hope to see you today at the WTBH Chanukah boutique! facebook.com/events/1000550… fb.me/6OJcFhRxa 1 week ago
- I love you forever, Mom. rabbisteinman.com/2015/11/16/i-l… 2 weeks ago
- There is so much similarity between Islam and Judaism. We should be able to live side by side. Fear is the barrier—Dr. Calderon #tbhla 2 weeks ago
- Such an honor #tbhla @Hartman_Inst https://t.co/R1GteNCvpA 2 weeks ago
- An honor to host Dr. Ruth Calderon at #tbhla @Hartman_Inst 2 weeks ago