I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 45,493 hits
- And there goes the Alabama marriage ban. Shabbat Shalom indeed. 6 days ago
- A silly story on a heavy news day. rabbisteinman.com/2015/01/21/a-s… fb.me/4ychEsVon 1 week ago
- Interested in teaching in a Jewish day school? This might be the program for you,... fb.me/3tuk477Io 3 weeks ago
- Love learning with my friend and teacher @RabbiSabath #parr15 3 weeks ago
- Always an honor to hear from @IsraelinLA Consul General David Siegel at #parr15 3 weeks ago