I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 46,661 hits
- I look forwarding to welcoming the whole Temple Beth Hillel community at this event. Please remember to RSVP for... fb.me/44OrDrPpH 1 week ago
- RT @visualtfilah: I have awakened again and I give thanks. Before me: the blessing of this day... #MishkanHaNefesh #Elul http://t.co/Lj7XNE… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: March to nation’s Capitol begins on.mgmadv.com/1StIjqr via @mgmadvertiser #justicesummer #tzedecsummer @refromrabbis 1 month ago
- RT @Jonahpesner: Leading @TheRAC @URJ @ReformRabbis in our work #tzedeksummer @NAACP @sethlimmer @deniseeger journey for justice! http://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: Speaking at the rally before the March #justicesummer #tzedeksummer @reformrabbis fb.me/21WX6aH1D 1 month ago