I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 41,636 hits
- What did you do this morning? @IsraeliPM rabbisteinman.com/2014/03/06/wha… fb.me/2LnJQ9H1C 16 hours ago
- Awaiting @IsraeliPM in LA 19 hours ago
- At a special meeting with PM Netanyahu and 249 of my closest friends. #Israel 20 hours ago
- RT @myhebro: A Wider Bridge is offering one free land-based scholarship for the Hebro Israel & Tel Aviv Pride Trip.... http://t.co/NeYmjKrD… 2 days ago
- RT @AWiderBridge: Bill allowing #surrogacy for Israeli #gay couples passes first hurdle awiderbridge.org/bill-allowing-… #LGBT #Jewish #equality @Gay… 2 days ago