I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 44,730 hits
- Hope as we begin Shabbat and Cheshvan. fb.me/3WbXicL4l 7 hours ago
- Wyoming is #32! Wow! 1 week ago
- Yes. #31! m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… fb.me/1I5tKolOy 1 week ago
- My Yom Kippur morning sermon, 'We are Religious Jews!' rabbisteinman.com/2014/10/05/we-… fb.me/7eeTMBrW7 2 weeks ago
- Here is the text of my Erev Rosh Hashanah sermon. If you're at Temple Beth Hillel, please stop by my office to... fb.me/1GpJz8dAQ 4 weeks ago