I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 43,507 hits
- Worth the read m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… fb.me/1fOzWLtuj 4 days ago
- RT @IronDomeCount: Close up of an interception in the sky. http://t.co/QzIS1KYmlH 6 days ago
- Please read this. Rabbi Menachem Creditor says what I've been struggling to find the words to say. Kol haKavod! fb.me/6UKtnQKSq 1 week ago
- Reflections from @deniseeger on 2.5 weeks from Israel... fb.me/6Qk9VBsRT 2 weeks ago
- Happy birthday @JulieAnnSilver and a year filled with blessings, good health, and appropriate hugs. 2 weeks ago