I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 46,272 hits
- Preparing to teach iEngage. I love talking and teaching about Israel. @Hartman_Inst 2 weeks ago
- And now we wait for a SCOTUS ruling. A Waiting Psalm as we rabbisteinman.com/2015/04/29/a-w… fb.me/2SV7Puxmq 4 weeks ago
- RT @SCOTUSblog: Conservative justices, including Kennedy, pressing SSM petrs on changing institution of marriage from definition that has l… 4 weeks ago
- RT @March4M: View from the stage @ #Unite4Marriage rally at #SCOTUS http://t.co/tAIZ6ZAtH9 4 weeks ago
- RT @ARZAUS: Only two more days to take a stand for peace through a two-state solution. reformjews4israel.org/vote http://t.co/DrjxS4rOR9 4 weeks ago