I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 45,991 hits
- Vital to read this before you go to Seder haaretz.com/opinion/.premi… 1 day ago
- Grateful for a restful, relaxing Shabbat. Shavua tov twitterverse. 3 days ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: The special Human Rights sessions at #CCAR15 is discussed by @RabbiSteinman. ravblog.ccarnet.org/2015/03/a-day-… 1 week ago
- Immensely proud of the Reform Jewish Movement's leaders for issuing this joint statement that strongly supports... fb.me/75HZOV1Ss 1 week ago
- “What is possible is transactional not transformative,” re: relations between Israel and Palestine - Aaron David Miller #ccar15 1 week ago