I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 36,717 hits
about me books Canada education exercise family food friends health High Holy Days hockey holidays home office HUC infertility Israel Israel Religious Action Center LGBT memories movies MY MOM NPR oscars Passover poetry politics Prop 8 social justice social media sports teams technology Torah travel Women of Reform Judaism Women of the Wall women rabbis work year end
- Happy birthday, @RabbiStrom. 23 hours ago
- RT @deniseeger: GO Barbra! Supporting Women of the Wall and Liberal Judaism in Israel! fb.me/2Es0NbpTL// @Womenofthewall 1 day ago
- Shabbat Shalom umevorach! @RabbiDinner 4 days ago
- RT @AFER: Prop8's days are numbered. Here’s when the Supreme Court could rule: ow.ly/m2VuC #marriage4all ow.ly/i/2mzDK 4 days ago
- Update: I’ve decided to stop using foursquare. 6 days ago