- 42,144 hits
- Excited to lead 2nd Seder at @MudHenTavern w/ @SusanFeniger @ChefKajsa and all! 1 day ago
- RT @KolAmiLA: Tzimmes cooking downstairs - smells amazing! Join us for our Community Seder - you don't want to miss this! http://t.co/EQ6w… 2 days ago
- To those observing the holiday of Passover tonight and really for us all, may the journey to freedom enable us to... fb.me/15Af8BRf9 2 days ago
- Thanks for the RT. Chag sameach to all of you! 2 days ago
- Please share and RT the info about this trip, friends. More info from @AWiderBridge. http://t.co/0kaUk2tBtp 2 days ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
I am excited to announce that this week I start a new job as the Director of Programs and Fund Development for A Wider Bridge. This organizations seeks to inspire LGBT Jews to deepen their connection to the Jewish people … Continue reading
Today’s the day! Dial 1-888-897-0174 and call on your Senator to protect LGBT workers by passing ENDA now. Click on this flyer and you will have all of the talking points for speaking with your Senator’s representative about ending ENDA!
Happy New Year! One of the awesome High Holy Day sermons that I heard reminded me, “mitzvah goreret mitzvah” doing one mitzvah leads to doing another. I was also reminded that it is imperative upon each person to do the … Continue reading
Here we are. The final day of 5773. I can’t even believe it. On the dawn of this new year may there be more peace, more love, more compassion, more quiet moments, more learning, more hope, more patience, and more … Continue reading
Happy New Year!
I hope you have been following along on twitter, her website, or other social media as Diana Nyad, as of 9am PDT, is 2 miles from the shore of Florida. She has been in the water for almost 50 hours … Continue reading
Today two of my friends, L & D, were married. A new beginning for their family. And a reminder of the importance of hope. Before the SCOTUS ruling at the end of June L & D might have married according … Continue reading
My my most dear Rabbi, Cantor, and Educator colleagues, Today’s #blogelul theme is end. While you probably won’t even have time to read this blog post, I want to encourage you and remind you that the end is in sight. … Continue reading
Have you ever had this ruggelah from Marzipan in Jerusalem? Let me assure you, it is love at first bite.