- 47,551 hits
- I hope to see you today at the WTBH Chanukah boutique! facebook.com/events/1000550… fb.me/6OJcFhRxa 3 days ago
- I love you forever, Mom. rabbisteinman.com/2015/11/16/i-l… 1 week ago
- There is so much similarity between Islam and Judaism. We should be able to live side by side. Fear is the barrier—Dr. Calderon #tbhla 1 week ago
- Such an honor #tbhla @Hartman_Inst https://t.co/R1GteNCvpA 1 week ago
- An honor to host Dr. Ruth Calderon at #tbhla @Hartman_Inst 1 week ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
There are a lot of serious news stories that beg for comment. This blog post will not do that. Instead… I’m left-handed. While I do many things as a lefty such as write; eat, throw, kick, peel vegetables, use a … Continue reading
Dear MOM, Tonight on the Jewish calendar marks 4 years since you died. It is hard to believe, four years. There are so many things to say and so many things I wish we could talk about, but those remain … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading