- 45,614 hits
- birthright registration is open! #gokesher... fb.me/3jT2atsdL 3 weeks ago
- And there goes the Alabama marriage ban. Shabbat Shalom indeed. 1 month ago
- A silly story on a heavy news day. rabbisteinman.com/2015/01/21/a-s… fb.me/4ychEsVon 1 month ago
- Interested in teaching in a Jewish day school? This might be the program for you,... fb.me/3tuk477Io 1 month ago
- Love learning with my friend and teacher @RabbiSabath #parr15 1 month ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
Today marks Yom HaZikaron, the day of remembrance for fallen soldiers and victims of terror. This tribute seems most appropriate today. This year we remember: 23,169 fallen soldiers and 2,495 victims of terror. 57 more since last Memorial Day. “A … Continue reading
Today begins an exciting weekend for my family. MY SISTER is graduating! She worked INCREDIBLY hard, going to school, completing clinical hours all while working full time. MY SISTER will be (after the ceremony tonight I will say is) a marriage … Continue reading
Read my post here.
This morning I was honored with an invitation from the Israeli Consulate (currently on strike along with the entire Israeli Foreign Ministry) with an invitation to hear Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu address about 200 people at the Museum of Tolerance. … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I last wrote on my blog. Ooops. Work has been great but very busy! (Warning: a little bit of a rant follows) While I took some time away from my computer, I thought it might … Continue reading
My friend from college, BusySinceBirth, created the ‘Having it All Project‘. I participated towards the beginning and she wrote a great summary of the experience. Check it out!