- 47,868 hits
- I am quoted in this article... m.dallasvoice.com/shutting-d%C2%… fb.me/7ebbpDdX1 1 week ago
- RT @kaplanrobbie: Incredible to me that everyone at Creating Change conference acting like nothing happened. Not OK. https://t.co/PBTUk2vFd… 2 weeks ago
- This is going to be an amazing evening. Get your tickets today! fb.me/2zLcu0WDE 2 weeks ago
- Shame on @TheTaskForce. I support @AWiderBridge and am a proud Zionist. Sign the petition and find out more. awiderbridge.org/creating-chang… 2 weeks ago
- RT @haaretzcom: Israel-focused Jewish group booted from major LGBTQ event in the U.S. dlvr.it/DJrKg1 https://t.co/b7UhxXeOqi 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
There are a lot of serious news stories that beg for comment. This blog post will not do that. Instead… I’m left-handed. While I do many things as a lefty such as write; eat, throw, kick, peel vegetables, use a … Continue reading
Dear MOM, Tonight on the Jewish calendar marks 4 years since you died. It is hard to believe, four years. There are so many things to say and so many things I wish we could talk about, but those remain … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading