I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 63,023 hits
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: Wrote this poem several months ago and it echoed inside me today. Sometimes we have no words. And sometimes words are… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AbbyChavaStein: It's #TransAwarenessWeek so now is a good time to repeat: We already have basic awareness (just check out all the bigo… 3 weeks ago
- Do you use the Remarkable tablet? I’d love a review. 3 weeks ago
- RT @deborahlipstadt: Disturbing news from Poland. "Death to the Jews." The restraints increasingly come down. #Antisemitism https://t.… 3 weeks ago
- Looking forward to learning with @AbbyChavaStein on Sunday with teens from Temple Beth Shalom ans @AgudasAchimATX 3 weeks ago