As some of you know, the first year of the rabbinic program at HUC takes place in Jerusalem. Though the remaining four years of training take place state-side in New York, Cincinnati or Los Angeles it is with the Jerusalem class that most students identify. This weekend one of my classmates from those days in Jerusalem will be ordained. I could not be more proud of him! For a nice article about his ordination, read on.
- 56,507 hits
- 5 of 5 stars to A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara goodreads.com/review/show/32… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ZionessMovement: Excited to announce our next Zioness Book Club on the newly released book from our very own board member, Rabbi @denis… 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: #wherePrideDwells A celebration of Jewish #LGBTQ life and ritual is now available with writing by @rabbikrp @RabbiCosnowsky… 2 months ago
- RT @RogueShul: There's still music. There's still camp. There's still Shabbat. There's still nature. There's still learning. There's still… 2 months ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The rates at which COVID-19 has spread in Asian countries show different patterns than Western countries. Notably, the… 2 months ago