In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 62,961 hits
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: Wrote this poem several months ago and it echoed inside me today. Sometimes we have no words. And sometimes words are… 1 week ago
- RT @AbbyChavaStein: It's #TransAwarenessWeek so now is a good time to repeat: We already have basic awareness (just check out all the bigo… 2 weeks ago
- Do you use the Remarkable tablet? I’d love a review. 2 weeks ago
- RT @deborahlipstadt: Disturbing news from Poland. "Death to the Jews." The restraints increasingly come down. #Antisemitism https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- Looking forward to learning with @AbbyChavaStein on Sunday with teens from Temple Beth Shalom ans @AgudasAchimATX 2 weeks ago