A few days ago I had to take my computer to the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. There are some people who are very anti-Apple products. I respect their view, however, I have only had positive experiences with m Apple products. I was visiting about something about something different regarding my hard drive space and I mentioned another battery problem and through a surprising, quick decision, I walked out with a brand new battery. Thank you, Apple.
- 56,507 hits
- 5 of 5 stars to A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara goodreads.com/review/show/32… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ZionessMovement: Excited to announce our next Zioness Book Club on the newly released book from our very own board member, Rabbi @denis… 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: #wherePrideDwells A celebration of Jewish #LGBTQ life and ritual is now available with writing by @rabbikrp @RabbiCosnowsky… 2 months ago
- RT @RogueShul: There's still music. There's still camp. There's still Shabbat. There's still nature. There's still learning. There's still… 2 months ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The rates at which COVID-19 has spread in Asian countries show different patterns than Western countries. Notably, the… 2 months ago