Happy birthday to the best father I have ever had! Today you turn 70! Good news, you don’t look a day over 55. I hope that your day is filled with lots of fun, laughter, and smiles. It was wonderful to be able to celebrate you over the weekend. I love you very much.
- 66,006 hits
- RT @EinatWilf: Constantin Zureiq, who coined the term "The Disaster" (The Nakba), was clear in real time that the disaster is "Seven Arab s… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: Incredibly proud of my wife @rabbisteinman today she gets her Ed.D from the @USCRossier program. She is a rock star and m… 1 week ago
- RT @TEAFund: Reminder: Abortion isn’t just a cis women’s issue. People of all genders need care. Trans and non-binary folks can count on us… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PPFA: Let's be clear: This is a draft opinion. It’s outrageous, it’s unprecedented, but it is not final. Abortion is your right — and… 2 weeks ago
- My body, my marriage, my family, my rights. I will do the work. twitter.com/Chasten/status… 2 weeks ago