- 50,889 hits
- There are many responses to the events in Charlottesville. I admit I have been processing my feelings and... fb.me/6nNIFgMnh 7 hours ago
- I hope you will join Josh Goldberg and I tomorrow morning at 9:00am at Temple Beth Hillel for our Shabbat morning... fb.me/yOHBq5Qf 5 days ago
- Are you 18-26 years old and ready to travel to Israel? Let me know and I can set you up with priority... fb.me/1pvVfHzXq 6 days ago
- Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/07/28/par… fb.me/3xrzyuYAa 2 weeks ago
- Great post about synagogue etiquette. fb.me/8RAp635Vr 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
Here is this week’s two minutes of Torah. Shabbat Shalom and Happy Chanukah!
Last night I marked the 6th yartzeit for MY MOM. As I was looking through pictures I started to think about memories of those horrendous days following her death and maybe a few of them could help to inform actions you … Continue reading
This week’s Torah portion, Toldot, is the story of siblings who don’t get along. At all. It is unclear from our Torah text who is to blame for their poor relationship, their parents, it started in the womb. Though Jacob … Continue reading
Judaism is our Raison D’être Did you hear about the recent incident in New York City? Rudy Rochman, a student at Columbia and veteran of the Israeli Defense Forces posted about it on his Instagram, a social media app where … Continue reading
Two minutes of Torah can be found here.
Here is this week’s two minutes of Torah. Shabbat Shalom!
Shabbat Shalom. Here is this week’s edition of two minutes of Torah, click here.