- 51,282 hits
- Reform Rabbis speak out! fb.me/yfnIWvFe 2 weeks ago
- Sukkot, with all of its joy, is ultimately a holiday of fragility. Consider this, "Since 2014, the number of... fb.me/6K2P95bYl 2 weeks ago
- Special post-HHD shout out to Learn Guitar With Ricky, my amazing guitar teacher. Thank you for helping me to be... fb.me/1Q3cn45qj 2 weeks ago
- I can't wait to welcome 5778 with you. fb.me/1ydtzcnzO 1 month ago
- fb.me/2ifkUaxlB 1 month ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
Here are 2-minutes of Torah for this Shabbat. Shabbat Shalom!
Here is this week’s two-minutes of Torah, click here.
Here is this week’s two minutes of Torah. Shabbat Shalom and Happy Chanukah!
Last night I marked the 6th yartzeit for MY MOM. As I was looking through pictures I started to think about memories of those horrendous days following her death and maybe a few of them could help to inform actions you … Continue reading
This week’s Torah portion, Toldot, is the story of siblings who don’t get along. At all. It is unclear from our Torah text who is to blame for their poor relationship, their parents, it started in the womb. Though Jacob … Continue reading