- 51,641 hits
- RT @TheRAC: Thank you @RevDrBarber for your powerful and rousing speech tonight. We are inspired, as always, by your example of courageous… 1 week ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Does your company’s operating model support your strategic mission? s.hbr.org/2AWCFd7 1 week ago
- fb.me/9saHYlb0m 2 weeks ago
- Today is kaf-tet (29) November. Here is an informative video about the UN vote 70 years ago today that called for... fb.me/1wTGu11VZ 2 weeks ago
- Experiment: Facebook is off my phone 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
I have just returned from a week in Europe, Berlin and Prague to be precise. And while there are many wonderful things that I observed, one thing I noticed is how much less Europeans seem to be staring at their … Continue reading
This article appeared in the Temple Beth Hillel publication, Hillel Omer. “Reaching Out When You’re Ill” Did you know that you can remove a sixtieth of a person’s suffering simply by visiting them? According to the Talmud (Bava Metzia 30b), we … Continue reading
Below is the text of my Yom Kippur morning sermon, Embracing Disruption, delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. A poor man walking in the forest feels close enough to God to ask, “God, what is a million years to you?” God … Continue reading
Be Kind is my sermon from Erev Rosh Hashanah. At the conclusion of the text is a video of the sermon anthem, Kinder by Copper Wimmin. The streets of Kolkata were dangerous, dirty, and crowded. People were infected with cholera and … Continue reading
Here are 2-minutes of Torah for this week. Shabbat Shalom!
Here are 2-minutes of Torah for this Shabbat. Shabbat Shalom!
2-minutes of Torah for this week’s Torah portion here. Shabbat Shalom!