- 51,282 hits
- Reform Rabbis speak out! fb.me/yfnIWvFe 2 weeks ago
- Sukkot, with all of its joy, is ultimately a holiday of fragility. Consider this, "Since 2014, the number of... fb.me/6K2P95bYl 2 weeks ago
- Special post-HHD shout out to Learn Guitar With Ricky, my amazing guitar teacher. Thank you for helping me to be... fb.me/1Q3cn45qj 2 weeks ago
- I can't wait to welcome 5778 with you. fb.me/1ydtzcnzO 1 month ago
- fb.me/2ifkUaxlB 1 month ago
Author Archives: rabbisteinman
Below is the text of my Yom Kippur morning sermon, Embracing Disruption, delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. A poor man walking in the forest feels close enough to God to ask, “God, what is a million years to you?” God … Continue reading
Be Kind is my sermon from Erev Rosh Hashanah. At the conclusion of the text is a video of the sermon anthem, Kinder by Copper Wimmin. The streets of Kolkata were dangerous, dirty, and crowded. People were infected with cholera and … Continue reading
Here are 2-minutes of Torah for this week. Shabbat Shalom!
Here are 2-minutes of Torah for this Shabbat. Shabbat Shalom!
2-minutes of Torah for this week’s Torah portion here. Shabbat Shalom!
Here are 2-minutes of Torah about this week’s portion. Shabbat Shalom.