As I continue to develop my rabbinate, it seems to me that there are more types of information increasingly available on the internet and that this is also a good forum for me to post things that I write, whether they be articles, divrei Torah or sermons. Throughout the week I also get many different types of action alerts and I hope to use this blog for that purpose as well. Please feel to comment and create a further conversation.
- 52,641 hits
- So much fun celebrating Yom Ha’atzmaut with Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center! — feeling thankful 4 days ago
- What does it mean to stop and remember? rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… 1 week ago
- Remembering with my community. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- Out teens lead the way. Temple Beth Hillel, I hope you will make your calls today. reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/04/0… 1 week ago
- Chag Sameach. I hope you will join me tonight at Temple Beth Hillel for Shabbat and Yom Tov services featuring Cant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago