In a recent post, I wrote about Rosh Chodesh services and the arrest of a woman who decided to wear a tallit. Another new month started and even the New York Times paid attention to the group this month! Take a look here. Do not forget that year end donations are always accepted at the IRAC who are doing the tireless work of fighting for our reform values in the Land of Israel.
- 52,412 hits
- #ThisIsWhatARabbiLooksLike rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… 1 day ago
- RT @deniseeger: Thank you Los Angeles city Attorney @Mike_Feuer speaks about ways to #endgunviolence to @ReformRabbis #ccar18 https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Whenever our values of liberty and justice for all seem under assault, you need to speak up and speak out. Raise your voi… 2 days ago
- RT @CityAttorneyLA: TOMORROW NIGHT: City Atty Mike Feuer is honored to join #CCAR18 to speak on "The Imperative of #GUNviolence Prevention,… 3 days ago
- RT @rabbijonathan: @Dahlialithwick "Courts cannot protect themselves. Judges can't tweet back." #CCAR18 4 days ago