In a recent post, I wrote about Rosh Chodesh services and the arrest of a woman who decided to wear a tallit. Another new month started and even the New York Times paid attention to the group this month! Take a look here. Do not forget that year end donations are always accepted at the IRAC who are doing the tireless work of fighting for our reform values in the Land of Israel.
- 55,375 hits
- A great resource for all, especially families whose kids learned these blessings at camp! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 18 hours ago
- RT @deniseeger: Honored by the LACity Council as one of 25 Jewish women trailblazers today. #humblebrag https://t.co/scC8mOfMGe 3 weeks ago
- RT @IDF: How would you respond if 700 rockets were fired at you by your neighbors? This is what we did: https://t.co/s9wJyLx5Pl 1 month ago
- RT @KolAmiWeho: There's still time to join us for our second night #seder, but you've gotta RSVP now! #Journey with us @kolamiweho from sla… 2 months ago
- RT @deniseeger: My amazing sister in Cantorial soloist Jessica Steinman sings! https://t.co/9QPNYJCpxe 2 months ago