In a recent post, I wrote about Rosh Chodesh services and the arrest of a woman who decided to wear a tallit. Another new month started and even the New York Times paid attention to the group this month! Take a look here. Do not forget that year end donations are always accepted at the IRAC who are doing the tireless work of fighting for our reform values in the Land of Israel.
- 50,714 hits
- Important words from Rabbi Denise L. Eger fb.me/1JnY64d0J 2 hours ago
- Here is a short analysis of the horrendous decision by PM Netanyahu to re-neg on his agreement for an egalitarian... fb.me/26z7evFua 6 hours ago
- RT @deniseeger: My response to The latest Kotel crisis created by the Prime Minister of Israel. fb.me/2dx9QbWRA 1 day ago
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 5 days ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 2 weeks ago