In a recent post, I wrote about Rosh Chodesh services and the arrest of a woman who decided to wear a tallit. Another new month started and even the New York Times paid attention to the group this month! Take a look here. Do not forget that year end donations are always accepted at the IRAC who are doing the tireless work of fighting for our reform values in the Land of Israel.
- 52,805 hits
- RT @SCOTUSblog: In Masterpiece Cakeshop case, Supreme Court holds that Colorado Civil Rights Commission violated baker's rights under the f… 1 week ago
- Amazing performance of Aladdin, Jr., Beth Hillel Elementary School! So proud. — feeling proud 2 weeks ago
- Register! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- So much fun celebrating Yom Ha’atzmaut with Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center! — feeling thankful 1 month ago