In a recent post, I wrote about Rosh Chodesh services and the arrest of a woman who decided to wear a tallit. Another new month started and even the New York Times paid attention to the group this month! Take a look here. Do not forget that year end donations are always accepted at the IRAC who are doing the tireless work of fighting for our reform values in the Land of Israel.
- 61,869 hits
- The Longing for Normal: Coping with Ambiguous Loss, my Yom Kippur morning sermon. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/17/the… 1 week ago
- Make the new holy. My sermon from Erev Rosh Hashanah. Video to follow. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/09/mak… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: They really did it. They effectively gutted Roe IN THE SHADOW DOCKET. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SCOTUSblog: BREAKING: SUPREME COURT ALLOWS TEXAS ABORTION BAN TO REMAIN IN EFFECT. The court rejects emergency request to block the la… 3 weeks ago
- Important resources and worthy organizations to support. twitter.com/ACLUTx/status/… 3 weeks ago