In a recent post, I wrote about Rosh Chodesh services and the arrest of a woman who decided to wear a tallit. Another new month started and even the New York Times paid attention to the group this month! Take a look here. Do not forget that year end donations are always accepted at the IRAC who are doing the tireless work of fighting for our reform values in the Land of Israel.
- 51,645 hits
- RT @TheRAC: Thank you @RevDrBarber for your powerful and rousing speech tonight. We are inspired, as always, by your example of courageous… 1 week ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Does your company’s operating model support your strategic mission? s.hbr.org/2AWCFd7 1 week ago
- fb.me/9saHYlb0m 2 weeks ago
- Today is kaf-tet (29) November. Here is an informative video about the UN vote 70 years ago today that called for... fb.me/1wTGu11VZ 2 weeks ago
- Experiment: Facebook is off my phone 3 weeks ago