Well loyal reader, thank you for not abandoning me completely. After a wonderful time on vacation, as well as a fantastic PARR conference in Palm Springs (not necessarily in that order) I have returned to Toronto. I had to time to catch up with old friends, see some family, make some new friends and do some great learning while I was away. During the PARR conference Mark Pelavin from the RAC was the scholar-in-residence. He raises some great ideas, provided new tools, and I’m feeling even more ready to come home and get to work.
- 55,699 hits
- RT @TuttleSinger: I’ll say this once and I’ll say it clearly: You can be against the Occupation (Hi!), make it one of your life’s mission t… 3 weeks ago
- Vital info on how to raise a human. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 3 weeks ago
- RT @deniseeger: Important to remember. The quest for lgbtq full equality is not over. theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 2 months ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 2 months ago