Well loyal reader, thank you for not abandoning me completely. After a wonderful time on vacation, as well as a fantastic PARR conference in Palm Springs (not necessarily in that order) I have returned to Toronto. I had to time to catch up with old friends, see some family, make some new friends and do some great learning while I was away. During the PARR conference Mark Pelavin from the RAC was the scholar-in-residence. He raises some great ideas, provided new tools, and I’m feeling even more ready to come home and get to work.
- 63,635 hits
- RT @RebbeSMZ: If you see a Senator opposing the #VotingRightsAct at an #MLKDay celebration, the kindest response would be to encourage ever… 19 hours ago
- Rabbi Cytron-Walker represents the best of us. I’m lucky that he is my colleague. twitter.com/jewlearn/statu… 1 day ago
- This would be a good week to confirm @deborahlipstadt for special envoy to combat and monitor antisemitism. Still waiting. 1 day ago
- RT @haaretzcom: BREAKING: all hostages released and safe after Texas synagogue standoff. haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 1 day ago
- RT @Acosta: CNN: Hostage situation in synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, is over, according to governor’s office. 1 day ago