Well loyal reader, thank you for not abandoning me completely. After a wonderful time on vacation, as well as a fantastic PARR conference in Palm Springs (not necessarily in that order) I have returned to Toronto. I had to time to catch up with old friends, see some family, make some new friends and do some great learning while I was away. During the PARR conference Mark Pelavin from the RAC was the scholar-in-residence. He raises some great ideas, provided new tools, and I’m feeling even more ready to come home and get to work.
- 54,615 hits
- RT @LambdaLegal: 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 #TransMilitaryBan twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 1 hour ago
- Nearly speechless. twitter.com/scotusblog/sta… 7 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Trump's net approval rating has now declined from -10.5 to -14.5 over the course of the shutdown. It's not an enormous s… 6 days ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 6 days ago
- RT @ReformJudaism: "Tu BiSh'vat for Families," how to explain the holiday to young children: bit.ly/2kddQyR https://t.co/Yi7naM6K… 1 week ago