Well loyal reader, thank you for not abandoning me completely. After a wonderful time on vacation, as well as a fantastic PARR conference in Palm Springs (not necessarily in that order) I have returned to Toronto. I had to time to catch up with old friends, see some family, make some new friends and do some great learning while I was away. During the PARR conference Mark Pelavin from the RAC was the scholar-in-residence. He raises some great ideas, provided new tools, and I’m feeling even more ready to come home and get to work.
- 50,706 hits
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 1 day ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom and Happy Pride! 🏳️🌈 2 weeks ago
- Why working with a rabbi matters in preparation for your Jewish wedding. Thanks, Rabbi Denise L. Eger! fb.me/yjov936u 2 weeks ago
- 2-minutes of Torah for you and blessings for a Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/06/02/par… fb.me/70SfeE8cP 3 weeks ago