I recently saw this. I don’t even know what to say. I can’t imagine what I would do if someone sitting next to me pulled out one of these. I am almost positive that if I was sitting next to someone who didn’t want to sit next to me because I’m a woman I am pretty confident the only place for me to end up is sitting in first class. I can’t really wait until my father sees this post and I’m sure if anyone hears a scream, it is coming from him.
- 52,412 hits
- #ThisIsWhatARabbiLooksLike rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… 2 days ago
- RT @deniseeger: Thank you Los Angeles city Attorney @Mike_Feuer speaks about ways to #endgunviolence to @ReformRabbis #ccar18 https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Whenever our values of liberty and justice for all seem under assault, you need to speak up and speak out. Raise your voi… 2 days ago
- RT @CityAttorneyLA: TOMORROW NIGHT: City Atty Mike Feuer is honored to join #CCAR18 to speak on "The Imperative of #GUNviolence Prevention,… 3 days ago
- RT @rabbijonathan: @Dahlialithwick "Courts cannot protect themselves. Judges can't tweet back." #CCAR18 4 days ago