I recently saw this. I don’t even know what to say. I can’t imagine what I would do if someone sitting next to me pulled out one of these. I am almost positive that if I was sitting next to someone who didn’t want to sit next to me because I’m a woman I am pretty confident the only place for me to end up is sitting in first class. I can’t really wait until my father sees this post and I’m sure if anyone hears a scream, it is coming from him.
- 50,714 hits
- Important words from Rabbi Denise L. Eger fb.me/1JnY64d0J 2 hours ago
- Here is a short analysis of the horrendous decision by PM Netanyahu to re-neg on his agreement for an egalitarian... fb.me/26z7evFua 6 hours ago
- RT @deniseeger: My response to The latest Kotel crisis created by the Prime Minister of Israel. fb.me/2dx9QbWRA 1 day ago
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 5 days ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 2 weeks ago