I recently saw this. I don’t even know what to say. I can’t imagine what I would do if someone sitting next to me pulled out one of these. I am almost positive that if I was sitting next to someone who didn’t want to sit next to me because I’m a woman I am pretty confident the only place for me to end up is sitting in first class. I can’t really wait until my father sees this post and I’m sure if anyone hears a scream, it is coming from him.
- 54,348 hits
- Beautiful article by my friend and colleague Rabbi Max Chaiken, reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/12/0… reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/12/0… 1 week ago
- So excited for this special music Shabbat. Please join us at TBH at 7pm. Shabbat Shalom! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- So excited for this special music Shabbat at Temple Beth Hillel! Please join us at 7pm. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- Thinking about prayer? This blog post may help you. ravblog.ccarnet.org/2018/11/access… 3 weeks ago
- Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center Thanksgiving Feast is always so wonderful. Thank you to all of the volunteers! 1 month ago