I recently saw this. I don’t even know what to say. I can’t imagine what I would do if someone sitting next to me pulled out one of these. I am almost positive that if I was sitting next to someone who didn’t want to sit next to me because I’m a woman I am pretty confident the only place for me to end up is sitting in first class. I can’t really wait until my father sees this post and I’m sure if anyone hears a scream, it is coming from him.
- 55,375 hits
- A great resource for all, especially families whose kids learned these blessings at camp! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 17 hours ago
- RT @deniseeger: Honored by the LACity Council as one of 25 Jewish women trailblazers today. #humblebrag https://t.co/scC8mOfMGe 3 weeks ago
- RT @IDF: How would you respond if 700 rockets were fired at you by your neighbors? This is what we did: https://t.co/s9wJyLx5Pl 1 month ago
- RT @KolAmiWeho: There's still time to join us for our second night #seder, but you've gotta RSVP now! #Journey with us @kolamiweho from sla… 2 months ago
- RT @deniseeger: My amazing sister in Cantorial soloist Jessica Steinman sings! https://t.co/9QPNYJCpxe 2 months ago