I recently saw this. I don’t even know what to say. I can’t imagine what I would do if someone sitting next to me pulled out one of these. I am almost positive that if I was sitting next to someone who didn’t want to sit next to me because I’m a woman I am pretty confident the only place for me to end up is sitting in first class. I can’t really wait until my father sees this post and I’m sure if anyone hears a scream, it is coming from him.
- 53,367 hits
- I look forward to a meaningful Yom Kippur observance with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Tomorrow evening, Kol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I look forward to sharing Yom Kippur observances with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Kol Nidre begins at 7:30p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Great Tashlich with Temple Beth Hillel and Congregation Kol Ami today! 3 days ago
- Let's all #MitzVote. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/15838101086427… 2 weeks ago