I recently saw this. I don’t even know what to say. I can’t imagine what I would do if someone sitting next to me pulled out one of these. I am almost positive that if I was sitting next to someone who didn’t want to sit next to me because I’m a woman I am pretty confident the only place for me to end up is sitting in first class. I can’t really wait until my father sees this post and I’m sure if anyone hears a scream, it is coming from him.
- 54,811 hits
- A great resource gets even better for Purim. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 5 days ago
- Teen leaders, this is the opportunity that you are looking for this summer. Please speak to me for more information. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 days ago
- I hope you join me tonight or tomorrow morning for Shabbat. We all need it this week. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- To my Muslim siblings, I see you. I love you. I am sorry. I am ready to help. Comforting words on a day with littl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Immensely proud of Sasha Dominguez, teacher at Temple Beth Hillel Religious School and my mentee at Rhea Hirsch Sch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago