There most certainly won and I have to admit it was quite exciting. I was privileged to watch the game with genuine Canadians and they were quite excited. I learned of a Canadian custom. After a big win (apparently these are quite rare) cars go up and down Yonge Street honking horns, waving flags, and causing a lot of traffic. It was pretty exciting to see and be a part of. I’m glad that the Canadians had a successful Olympics and I’m looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming.
- 59,957 hits
- RT @txlgbtqcaucus: Last night, pro-equality legislators at the Texas Capitol stopped anti-trans sports ban #SB29. A huge thank you to all o… 3 weeks ago
- RT @deborahlipstadt: Excellent news re civil suit vs. Charlottesville organizers. In lay terms, decision means the jury can be told what ki… 2 months ago
- RT @Everytown: Requiring background checks on all gun sales stops prohibited purchasers from buying firearms. Since 1994, background checks… 2 months ago
- RT @deniseeger: I am so humbled and honored to receive this from @AABGU Thank you Kol Ami Rabbi Denise Eger Receives Honorary Doctorate… 3 months ago
- Mazal Tov to Rabbi Lewis Kamrass and the CCAR 2021-2023 board #CCAR2021 https://t.co/e83ZPnfhLl 3 months ago