There most certainly won and I have to admit it was quite exciting. I was privileged to watch the game with genuine Canadians and they were quite excited. I learned of a Canadian custom. After a big win (apparently these are quite rare) cars go up and down Yonge Street honking horns, waving flags, and causing a lot of traffic. It was pretty exciting to see and be a part of. I’m glad that the Canadians had a successful Olympics and I’m looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming.
- 52,900 hits
- Incredibly proud of my movie star wife, Rabbi Denise L. Eger, who appears numerous times in A LONG ROAD TO FREEDOM:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- It was delightful to teach and learn with the WRJ Pacific District SoCal area day today. Thank you! — at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 weeks ago
- DO something today! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 3 weeks ago
- Join me at 9am for an easy Shabbat hike/walk (stroller friendly) with some meaningful conversation, too. DM me for meet up point. 3 weeks ago