There most certainly won and I have to admit it was quite exciting. I was privileged to watch the game with genuine Canadians and they were quite excited. I learned of a Canadian custom. After a big win (apparently these are quite rare) cars go up and down Yonge Street honking horns, waving flags, and causing a lot of traffic. It was pretty exciting to see and be a part of. I’m glad that the Canadians had a successful Olympics and I’m looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming.
- 55,512 hits
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 4 days ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 4 days ago
- RT @anthonyvclark20: Natives were dehumanized to justify genocide Africans were dehumanized to justify slavery Jews were dehumanized to… 2 weeks ago
- RT @eji_org: On this day, African American boxer Jack Johnson defeated Jim Jeffries - this sparked white outrage and riots nationwide that… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AGBecerra: Big news tonight: Court rules President Trump can't begin building his #borderwall in #California or New Mexico, at least wh… 2 weeks ago