There most certainly won and I have to admit it was quite exciting. I was privileged to watch the game with genuine Canadians and they were quite excited. I learned of a Canadian custom. After a big win (apparently these are quite rare) cars go up and down Yonge Street honking horns, waving flags, and causing a lot of traffic. It was pretty exciting to see and be a part of. I’m glad that the Canadians had a successful Olympics and I’m looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming.
- 63,635 hits
- RT @RebbeSMZ: If you see a Senator opposing the #VotingRightsAct at an #MLKDay celebration, the kindest response would be to encourage ever… 19 hours ago
- Rabbi Cytron-Walker represents the best of us. I’m lucky that he is my colleague. twitter.com/jewlearn/statu… 1 day ago
- This would be a good week to confirm @deborahlipstadt for special envoy to combat and monitor antisemitism. Still waiting. 1 day ago
- RT @haaretzcom: BREAKING: all hostages released and safe after Texas synagogue standoff. haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 1 day ago
- RT @Acosta: CNN: Hostage situation in synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, is over, according to governor’s office. 1 day ago