There most certainly won and I have to admit it was quite exciting. I was privileged to watch the game with genuine Canadians and they were quite excited. I learned of a Canadian custom. After a big win (apparently these are quite rare) cars go up and down Yonge Street honking horns, waving flags, and causing a lot of traffic. It was pretty exciting to see and be a part of. I’m glad that the Canadians had a successful Olympics and I’m looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming.
- 50,708 hits
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 2 days ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom and Happy Pride! 🏳️🌈 2 weeks ago
- Why working with a rabbi matters in preparation for your Jewish wedding. Thanks, Rabbi Denise L. Eger! fb.me/yjov936u 3 weeks ago
- 2-minutes of Torah for you and blessings for a Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/06/02/par… fb.me/70SfeE8cP 3 weeks ago