There most certainly won and I have to admit it was quite exciting. I was privileged to watch the game with genuine Canadians and they were quite excited. I learned of a Canadian custom. After a big win (apparently these are quite rare) cars go up and down Yonge Street honking horns, waving flags, and causing a lot of traffic. It was pretty exciting to see and be a part of. I’m glad that the Canadians had a successful Olympics and I’m looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming.
- 51,835 hits
- Looking forward to learning at #ccar18. fb.me/1NIwMWtAl 1 day ago
- An update on my Facebook-free phone rabbisteinman.com/2018/01/16/an-… fb.me/OzuLQHRQ 2 days ago
- RabbiSarah Hronsky Beth Hillel Elementary School #tbhspreadkindness fb.me/4k77fldw9 5 days ago
- #parr2018 is there a meeting WiFi code? 1 week ago
- We can all be agents of change.... fb.me/2CbjeKlG7 2 weeks ago