There most certainly won and I have to admit it was quite exciting. I was privileged to watch the game with genuine Canadians and they were quite excited. I learned of a Canadian custom. After a big win (apparently these are quite rare) cars go up and down Yonge Street honking horns, waving flags, and causing a lot of traffic. It was pretty exciting to see and be a part of. I’m glad that the Canadians had a successful Olympics and I’m looking forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming.
- 61,869 hits
- The Longing for Normal: Coping with Ambiguous Loss, my Yom Kippur morning sermon. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/17/the… 1 week ago
- Make the new holy. My sermon from Erev Rosh Hashanah. Video to follow. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/09/mak… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: They really did it. They effectively gutted Roe IN THE SHADOW DOCKET. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SCOTUSblog: BREAKING: SUPREME COURT ALLOWS TEXAS ABORTION BAN TO REMAIN IN EFFECT. The court rejects emergency request to block the la… 3 weeks ago
- Important resources and worthy organizations to support. twitter.com/ACLUTx/status/… 3 weeks ago