It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 53,682 hits
- Here's a video of my Kol Nidre sermon and sermon song, wp.me/pJijn-wD wp.me/pJijn-wD 21 hours ago
- Another great morning at Beth Hillel Elementary School. Todah Rabbah Morah Shana! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- In honor of National Coming Out Day, please know that my office, my classroom, and my home are ALWAYS safe spaces f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Honored to celebrate with Rev. Elder Troy Perry. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago