It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 54,616 hits
- Bryan Tannehill is an American hero. nytimes.com/2019/01/22/opi… 3 hours ago
- RT @LambdaLegal: 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 #TransMilitaryBan twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 8 hours ago
- Nearly speechless. twitter.com/scotusblog/sta… 14 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Trump's net approval rating has now declined from -10.5 to -14.5 over the course of the shutdown. It's not an enormous s… 6 days ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago