It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 50,706 hits
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 1 day ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom and Happy Pride! 🏳️🌈 2 weeks ago
- Why working with a rabbi matters in preparation for your Jewish wedding. Thanks, Rabbi Denise L. Eger! fb.me/yjov936u 2 weeks ago
- 2-minutes of Torah for you and blessings for a Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/06/02/par… fb.me/70SfeE8cP 3 weeks ago