It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 59,957 hits
- RT @txlgbtqcaucus: Last night, pro-equality legislators at the Texas Capitol stopped anti-trans sports ban #SB29. A huge thank you to all o… 3 weeks ago
- RT @deborahlipstadt: Excellent news re civil suit vs. Charlottesville organizers. In lay terms, decision means the jury can be told what ki… 2 months ago
- RT @Everytown: Requiring background checks on all gun sales stops prohibited purchasers from buying firearms. Since 1994, background checks… 2 months ago
- RT @deniseeger: I am so humbled and honored to receive this from @AABGU Thank you Kol Ami Rabbi Denise Eger Receives Honorary Doctorate… 3 months ago
- Mazal Tov to Rabbi Lewis Kamrass and the CCAR 2021-2023 board #CCAR2021 https://t.co/e83ZPnfhLl 3 months ago