It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 63,642 hits
- RT @RebbeSMZ: If you see a Senator opposing the #VotingRightsAct at an #MLKDay celebration, the kindest response would be to encourage ever… 20 hours ago
- Rabbi Cytron-Walker represents the best of us. I’m lucky that he is my colleague. twitter.com/jewlearn/statu… 1 day ago
- This would be a good week to confirm @deborahlipstadt for special envoy to combat and monitor antisemitism. Still waiting. 1 day ago
- RT @haaretzcom: BREAKING: all hostages released and safe after Texas synagogue standoff. haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 1 day ago
- RT @Acosta: CNN: Hostage situation in synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, is over, according to governor’s office. 1 day ago