It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 52,902 hits
- Temple Beth Hillel, register today! Save money! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 8 hours ago
- I look forward to welcoming Shabbat with you tonight. Shabbat Shalom. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 days ago
- Incredibly proud of my movie star wife, Rabbi Denise L. Eger, who appears numerous times in A LONG ROAD TO FREEDOM:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- It was delightful to teach and learn with the WRJ Pacific District SoCal area day today. Thank you! — at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 weeks ago