It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 61,869 hits
- The Longing for Normal: Coping with Ambiguous Loss, my Yom Kippur morning sermon. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/17/the… 1 week ago
- Make the new holy. My sermon from Erev Rosh Hashanah. Video to follow. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/09/mak… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: They really did it. They effectively gutted Roe IN THE SHADOW DOCKET. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SCOTUSblog: BREAKING: SUPREME COURT ALLOWS TEXAS ABORTION BAN TO REMAIN IN EFFECT. The court rejects emergency request to block the la… 3 weeks ago
- Important resources and worthy organizations to support. twitter.com/ACLUTx/status/… 3 weeks ago