It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 55,699 hits
- RT @TuttleSinger: I’ll say this once and I’ll say it clearly: You can be against the Occupation (Hi!), make it one of your life’s mission t… 3 weeks ago
- Vital info on how to raise a human. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 3 weeks ago
- RT @deniseeger: Important to remember. The quest for lgbtq full equality is not over. theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 2 months ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 2 months ago