It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 51,799 hits
- An update on my Facebook-free phone rabbisteinman.com/2018/01/16/an-… fb.me/OzuLQHRQ 11 hours ago
- RabbiSarah Hronsky Beth Hillel Elementary School #tbhspreadkindness fb.me/4k77fldw9 2 days ago
- #parr2018 is there a meeting WiFi code? 1 week ago
- We can all be agents of change.... fb.me/2CbjeKlG7 2 weeks ago
- Yes. Yasher koach Rabbi Gerson. fb.me/2lEtz0igE 2 weeks ago