It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 52,641 hits
- So much fun celebrating Yom Ha’atzmaut with Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center! — feeling thankful 4 days ago
- What does it mean to stop and remember? rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… 1 week ago
- Remembering with my community. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- Out teens lead the way. Temple Beth Hillel, I hope you will make your calls today. reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/04/0… 1 week ago
- Chag Sameach. I hope you will join me tonight at Temple Beth Hillel for Shabbat and Yom Tov services featuring Cant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago