It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 50,880 hits
- I hope you will join Josh Goldberg and I tomorrow morning at 9:00am at Temple Beth Hillel for our Shabbat morning... fb.me/yOHBq5Qf 4 days ago
- Are you 18-26 years old and ready to travel to Israel? Let me know and I can set you up with priority... fb.me/1pvVfHzXq 5 days ago
- Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/07/28/par… fb.me/3xrzyuYAa 2 weeks ago
- Great post about synagogue etiquette. fb.me/8RAp635Vr 2 weeks ago
- Proud to sign on to @awiderbridge A Wider Bridge #letusadopt statement. fb.me/2JNmQ2GFU 3 weeks ago