It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 66,371 hits
- I am devastated. twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: Happy #PrideMonth! “Mishkan Ga’avah: #WherePrideDwells: A Celebration of LGBTQ Jewish Life and Ritual,” edited by Rabbi @… 1 month ago
- RT @EinatWilf: Constantin Zureiq, who coined the term "The Disaster" (The Nakba), was clear in real time that the disaster is "Seven Arab s… 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: Incredibly proud of my wife @rabbisteinman today she gets her Ed.D from the @USCRossier program. She is a rock star and m… 1 month ago
- RT @TEAFund: Reminder: Abortion isn’t just a cis women’s issue. People of all genders need care. Trans and non-binary folks can count on us… 1 month ago