It has been a whirlwind of a few days. The CCAR conference in San Francisco was fantastic. I saw classmates who are now colleagues, people from the Brickner Seminar, people who inspired me to be a rabbi, and so much more. I also saw LBN and had a fantastic lunch at a Mexican restaurant. From the convention I spent a day in San Francisco doing tourist things (how had I never been to Ghiradelli before?) and went to Denver to spend quality time with a friend from university. I don’t exactly remember what I was doing these past few days, thank you Abigail and Sarah (said friend’s twins). All I can say looking back it was a great vacation. I’m looking for a slow re-entry back into life at temple. Oh and cleaning for Pesach. Oy, cleaning for Pesach!
- 51,282 hits
- Reform Rabbis speak out! fb.me/yfnIWvFe 2 weeks ago
- Sukkot, with all of its joy, is ultimately a holiday of fragility. Consider this, "Since 2014, the number of... fb.me/6K2P95bYl 2 weeks ago
- Special post-HHD shout out to Learn Guitar With Ricky, my amazing guitar teacher. Thank you for helping me to be... fb.me/1Q3cn45qj 2 weeks ago
- I can't wait to welcome 5778 with you. fb.me/1ydtzcnzO 1 month ago
- fb.me/2ifkUaxlB 1 month ago