As some of you know, the first year of the rabbinic program at HUC takes place in Jerusalem. Though the remaining four years of training take place state-side in New York, Cincinnati or Los Angeles it is with the Jerusalem class that most students identify. This weekend one of my classmates from those days in Jerusalem will be ordained. I could not be more proud of him! For a nice article about his ordination, read on.
- 56,281 hits
- RT @deniseeger: #wherePrideDwells A celebration of Jewish #LGBTQ life and ritual is now available with writing by @rabbikrp @RabbiCosnowsky… 5 days ago
- RT @RogueShul: There's still music. There's still camp. There's still Shabbat. There's still nature. There's still learning. There's still… 5 days ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The rates at which COVID-19 has spread in Asian countries show different patterns than Western countries. Notably, the… 1 week ago
- RT @DrShein: @RoguePOTUSStaff I’m a doctor. Even my colleagues look at me weird when I say SARS-CoV-2. I explain it’s like HIV vs AIDS or R… 1 week ago
- RT @URJorg: Now is your last chance! Have your Reform voice heard in Israel. Don’t miss the opportunity to #VoteReformWZC: https://t.co/Fz… 2 weeks ago