As some of you know, the first year of the rabbinic program at HUC takes place in Jerusalem. Though the remaining four years of training take place state-side in New York, Cincinnati or Los Angeles it is with the Jerusalem class that most students identify. This weekend one of my classmates from those days in Jerusalem will be ordained. I could not be more proud of him! For a nice article about his ordination, read on.
- 66,355 hits
- I am devastated. twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: Happy #PrideMonth! “Mishkan Ga’avah: #WherePrideDwells: A Celebration of LGBTQ Jewish Life and Ritual,” edited by Rabbi @… 4 weeks ago
- RT @EinatWilf: Constantin Zureiq, who coined the term "The Disaster" (The Nakba), was clear in real time that the disaster is "Seven Arab s… 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: Incredibly proud of my wife @rabbisteinman today she gets her Ed.D from the @USCRossier program. She is a rock star and m… 1 month ago
- RT @TEAFund: Reminder: Abortion isn’t just a cis women’s issue. People of all genders need care. Trans and non-binary folks can count on us… 1 month ago