As some of you know, the first year of the rabbinic program at HUC takes place in Jerusalem. Though the remaining four years of training take place state-side in New York, Cincinnati or Los Angeles it is with the Jerusalem class that most students identify. This weekend one of my classmates from those days in Jerusalem will be ordained. I could not be more proud of him! For a nice article about his ordination, read on.
- 52,902 hits
- Temple Beth Hillel, register today! Save money! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 8 hours ago
- I look forward to welcoming Shabbat with you tonight. Shabbat Shalom. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 days ago
- Incredibly proud of my movie star wife, Rabbi Denise L. Eger, who appears numerous times in A LONG ROAD TO FREEDOM:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- It was delightful to teach and learn with the WRJ Pacific District SoCal area day today. Thank you! — at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 weeks ago