As some of you know, the first year of the rabbinic program at HUC takes place in Jerusalem. Though the remaining four years of training take place state-side in New York, Cincinnati or Los Angeles it is with the Jerusalem class that most students identify. This weekend one of my classmates from those days in Jerusalem will be ordained. I could not be more proud of him! For a nice article about his ordination, read on.
- 56,096 hits
- Delighted to learn from @deborahlipstadt at Congregation Beth Israel. She just said for her next degree she’s going to go to @HUCJIR 3 days ago
- Thank you @SheilaKatz1 #parr2020 1 week ago
- Hope we are going to talk about this at #URJBiennial twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 1 month ago
- RT @AIPAC: Palestinian terrorists - funded, armed and supported by Iran - are targeting Israelis with rocket fire for the second straight n… 2 months ago
- RT @URJPresident: If the stone had fallen on the non-egalitarian side of the Kotel PM Netanyahu would have fixed in one day! https://t.co/f… 2 months ago