In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 54,996 hits
- RT @KolAmiWeho: There's still time to join us for our second night #seder, but you've gotta RSVP now! #Journey with us @kolamiweho from sla… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: My amazing sister in Cantorial soloist Jessica Steinman sings! https://t.co/9QPNYJCpxe 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- Knelling sister alert -- Jessica Steinman you are incredible! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- This is a great Haggadah resource. flipsnack.com/jewbelong/jewb… 2 weeks ago