In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 63,822 hits
- Honored to be included in this volume with thanks to @rabbicreditor https://t.co/3e3JwT1K2u 6 hours ago
- After Colleyville rabbisteinman.com/2022/01/23/aft… 3 days ago
- This is accurate. twitter.com/RavBogard/stat… 6 days ago
- Temple Beth Shalom is participating next Shabbat morning. twitter.com/theradr/status… 6 days ago
- RT @SenatorWarnock: History is watching us. Our children are counting on us. And I pray this body will have the courage to do what is righ… 1 week ago