In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 54,615 hits
- RT @LambdaLegal: 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 #TransMilitaryBan twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 1 hour ago
- Nearly speechless. twitter.com/scotusblog/sta… 7 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Trump's net approval rating has now declined from -10.5 to -14.5 over the course of the shutdown. It's not an enormous s… 6 days ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 6 days ago
- RT @ReformJudaism: "Tu BiSh'vat for Families," how to explain the holiday to young children: bit.ly/2kddQyR https://t.co/Yi7naM6K… 1 week ago