In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 56,131 hits
- I voted and you need to also! #votereformwzc 4 days ago
- Delighted to learn from @deborahlipstadt at Congregation Beth Israel. She just said for her next degree she’s going to go to @HUCJIR 1 week ago
- Thank you @SheilaKatz1 #parr2020 2 weeks ago
- Hope we are going to talk about this at #URJBiennial twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 1 month ago
- RT @AIPAC: Palestinian terrorists - funded, armed and supported by Iran - are targeting Israelis with rocket fire for the second straight n… 2 months ago