In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 62,228 hits
- Dear humans. You do not need to remove your mask to talk on your cell phone. It really isn’t that hard to care for others. 2 days ago
- RT @EqualityTexas: Our message to trans youth across Texas...have HOPE. You are loved. You have fierce protectors. We will never stop fight… 3 days ago
- Got my flu shot. Did you? 3 days ago
- RT @RevDrBarber: “Bearing petitions with more than 100,000 names, low-wage and poor women from the #PoorPeoplesCampaign ... marched into th… 3 days ago
- RT @EqualityTexas: @GeorgeTakei Would love your help boosting our petition on these amazing kids' behalf. change.org/p/macarthur-hi… 2 weeks ago