In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 53,666 hits
- Another great morning at Beth Hillel Elementary School. Todah Rabbah Morah Shana! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 6 days ago
- In honor of National Coming Out Day, please know that my office, my classroom, and my home are ALWAYS safe spaces f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Honored to celebrate with Rev. Elder Troy Perry. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- My oh my how I need Shabbat. We have lots of opportunities to be together in sacred community tonight at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago