In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 56,286 hits
- RT @deniseeger: #wherePrideDwells A celebration of Jewish #LGBTQ life and ritual is now available with writing by @rabbikrp @RabbiCosnowsky… 1 week ago
- RT @RogueShul: There's still music. There's still camp. There's still Shabbat. There's still nature. There's still learning. There's still… 1 week ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The rates at which COVID-19 has spread in Asian countries show different patterns than Western countries. Notably, the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrShein: @RoguePOTUSStaff I’m a doctor. Even my colleagues look at me weird when I say SARS-CoV-2. I explain it’s like HIV vs AIDS or R… 2 weeks ago
- RT @URJorg: Now is your last chance! Have your Reform voice heard in Israel. Don’t miss the opportunity to #VoteReformWZC: https://t.co/Fz… 2 weeks ago