In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 52,753 hits
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 days ago
- So much fun celebrating Yom Ha’atzmaut with Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center! — feeling thankful 1 month ago
- What does it mean to stop and remember? rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… 1 month ago
- Remembering with my community. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 month ago
- Out teens lead the way. Temple Beth Hillel, I hope you will make your calls today. reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/04/0… 1 month ago