In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 57,681 hits
- RT @Bakari_Sellers: And Iran is closer to a nuclear weapon, but I digress... 1 week ago
- RT @ActualEPAFacts: The president can’t violate the Hatch Act. But each and every federal employee working this event is doing just that. 1 week ago
- RT @RogueShul: Kamala Harris is the ED who listens to the clergy’s insane plans and nods along and then tells everyone what’s actually gonn… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: .@eBARnews featured “Mishkan Ga’avah: Where Pride Dwells,” by Rabbi @deniseeger, as an #LGBTQ spirituality resource to ho… 3 weeks ago
- RT @openletterbot: 🖋 Sign “Investigate Forced Hysterectomies in ICE Detention” and I’ll deliver a copy to your officials: https://t.co/VtOi… 1 month ago