In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 50,714 hits
- Important words from Rabbi Denise L. Eger fb.me/1JnY64d0J 2 hours ago
- Here is a short analysis of the horrendous decision by PM Netanyahu to re-neg on his agreement for an egalitarian... fb.me/26z7evFua 6 hours ago
- RT @deniseeger: My response to The latest Kotel crisis created by the Prime Minister of Israel. fb.me/2dx9QbWRA 1 day ago
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 5 days ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 2 weeks ago