In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 51,120 hits
- I can't wait to welcome 5778 with you. fb.me/1ydtzcnzO 1 week ago
- fb.me/2ifkUaxlB 2 weeks ago
- YES! rac.org/reform-jewish-… fb.me/5jGWBc9LY 2 weeks ago
- Eat the most delicious hummus of your life. Touch ancient ruins, visited by your ancestors for thousands of... fb.me/1lFoyRmBT 2 weeks ago
- Super proud of the Women of #tbhla fb.me/6oEA5nz05 3 weeks ago