In my family there is no night at home more sacred than the Academy Awards. This year, I’m inviting all of the 20-30s members of Temple Sinai and their friends over to honor this long-standing Steinman tradition (no there will be no rules about talking during the show. If you are watching with THE DIVA this is strictly forbidden). There will be snacks, ballots to pick the winners and a prize for the person who guesses the most. I hope that you will join me (and if you would like the information about where I live please contact the Temple Sinai Education office at 416.487.3281 by Friday, February 25).
- 57,241 hits
- Halleluyah. twitter.com/LambdaLegal/st… 1 month ago
- RT @PPact: Trans women are women✊🏻 Trans women are women✊🏼 Trans women are women✊🏽 Trans women are women✊🏾 Trans women are women✊🏿 1 month ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 2 months ago
- RT @joshscampbell: Minnesota officials say many of the violent protesters who have caused widespread damage are from out of state. Authorit… 2 months ago
- Some Shavuot Torah twitter.com/AWiderBridge/s… 2 months ago