I am pretty sure I broke a blogger rule. I said I was going to post more about Purim and then I never did. Ooops. I hope you can forgive me. Especially because now Purim is over and I’m kind of over it and onto the next thing. I guess I will try to remember for next year.
I have lots of thoughts swirling in my mind. As indicated by last week’s post, there are some transitions happening in my life. So to answer some general questions I have been answering…
1. No I don’t know what my next job is going to be, yet. When I do, I promise I will blog about it, scream it from the rooftops, etc.
2. No I am not staying in Toronto. As you may or may not recall, I am not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident therefore I cannot stay in Canada.
3. Yes I am moving back to the United States of America. That is where I have citizenship.
4. No, I do not know where I am moving yet. I have some preferences.
5. I don’t really have anything for #5 ,it just felt like this list should have five points.
That’s pretty much it from the wilds of @rabbisteinman land (do you follow me on twitter? You should).