I have not been feeling the desire to blog so I haven’t been writing. I hope that you understand. I think it is important to blog only when I have something to say and all I really have to say today is, happy new year. May you have an easy fast. G’mar Chatimah Tovah. Keep checking in for updates. I promise they’re percolating.
- 53,355 hits
- I look forward to a meaningful Yom Kippur observance with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Tomorrow evening, Kol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I look forward to sharing Yom Kippur observances with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Kol Nidre begins at 7:30p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Great Tashlich with Temple Beth Hillel and Congregation Kol Ami today! 3 days ago
- Let's all #MitzVote. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/15838101086427… 2 weeks ago