I have not been feeling the desire to blog so I haven’t been writing. I hope that you understand. I think it is important to blog only when I have something to say and all I really have to say today is, happy new year. May you have an easy fast. G’mar Chatimah Tovah. Keep checking in for updates. I promise they’re percolating.
- 54,802 hits
- Teen leaders, this is the opportunity that you are looking for this summer. Please speak to me for more information. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- I hope you join me tonight or tomorrow morning for Shabbat. We all need it this week. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 3 days ago
- To my Muslim siblings, I see you. I love you. I am sorry. I am ready to help. Comforting words on a day with littl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Immensely proud of Sasha Dominguez, teacher at Temple Beth Hillel Religious School and my mentee at Rhea Hirsch Sch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Looking for volunteers. Teens get community service hours. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 days ago