I have not been feeling the desire to blog so I haven’t been writing. I hope that you understand. I think it is important to blog only when I have something to say and all I really have to say today is, happy new year. May you have an easy fast. G’mar Chatimah Tovah. Keep checking in for updates. I promise they’re percolating.
- 54,349 hits
- Beautiful article by my friend and colleague Rabbi Max Chaiken, reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/12/0… reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/12/0… 1 week ago
- So excited for this special music Shabbat. Please join us at TBH at 7pm. Shabbat Shalom! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- So excited for this special music Shabbat at Temple Beth Hillel! Please join us at 7pm. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- Thinking about prayer? This blog post may help you. ravblog.ccarnet.org/2018/11/access… 3 weeks ago
- Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center Thanksgiving Feast is always so wonderful. Thank you to all of the volunteers! 1 month ago