A few days ago I had to take my computer to the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. There are some people who are very anti-Apple products. I respect their view, however, I have only had positive experiences with m Apple products. I was visiting about something about something different regarding my hard drive space and I mentioned another battery problem and through a surprising, quick decision, I walked out with a brand new battery. Thank you, Apple.
- 61,869 hits
- The Longing for Normal: Coping with Ambiguous Loss, my Yom Kippur morning sermon. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/17/the… 1 week ago
- Make the new holy. My sermon from Erev Rosh Hashanah. Video to follow. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/09/mak… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: They really did it. They effectively gutted Roe IN THE SHADOW DOCKET. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SCOTUSblog: BREAKING: SUPREME COURT ALLOWS TEXAS ABORTION BAN TO REMAIN IN EFFECT. The court rejects emergency request to block the la… 3 weeks ago
- Important resources and worthy organizations to support. twitter.com/ACLUTx/status/… 3 weeks ago