Tonight, again, I light the yartzeit candle. For 11 years, on the 5th of Kislev, I remember you. The cruel twist is that I don’t need to light a candle to remember you. You’re in every dish I cook, every day when I wear a piece of your jewelry, or every time I express my love to our family. I love you forever, MOM. I miss you.
Join 3,251 other followers
- 67,341 hits
- 5 of 5 stars to The Midnight Library by Matt Haig goodreads.com/review/show/49… 1 week ago
- RT @TimesofIsrael: US Supreme Court decision says Yeshiva University must recognize LGBTQ club timesofisrael.com/us-supreme-cou… 2 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen goodreads.com/review/show/49… 3 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Truth and Beauty by Ann Patchett goodreads.com/review/show/10… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AWiderBridge: @AustinPride never looked better! Thank you @rabbisteinman and Temple Beth Shalom for the photo! 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ #LG… 1 month ago