I suggest reading this about the Chanukah story and the way that that tale is told again and again and relates to our lives.
- 62,230 hits
- How does anyone in the @Braves stadium think the cultural appropriation of native peoples is acceptable? #gododgers 3 hours ago
- RT @DanzigMD: “Settler-colonialism” A simple way to tell who have been the colonialists, is by looking at the number of people that speak… 4 hours ago
- This is troubling. twitter.com/wsj/status/144… 4 hours ago
- Scary because it is true. twitter.com/koshersoul/sta… 4 hours ago
- Dear humans. You do not need to remove your mask to talk on your cell phone. It really isn’t that hard to care for others. 3 days ago