I was away last week on a little family holiday to Puerto Rico. I’m back now and ready for action. Well once I do laundry and catch up on mail, email and all of those other things that seem to accumulate whilst away. How is it that when one goes away on vacation it feels like s/he needs a vacation from vacation?
- 50,488 hits
- This addition to my sermon on time (who still has their marble?) seems perfect. fb.me/6YKaCXihi 1 hour ago
- Don't delay, register today! fb.me/13yAktoqY 4 weeks ago
- Proud of my rabbinic organization for signing onto this important statement. fb.me/6g8pCpO0t 1 month ago
- Love how Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center celebrated Earth Day! fb.me/DkWmMsuz 1 month ago
- Here is my sermon from Shabbat, rabbisteinman.com/2017/04/15/sha… fb.me/3FUDDPA5O 1 month ago