I was away last week on a little family holiday to Puerto Rico. I’m back now and ready for action. Well once I do laundry and catch up on mail, email and all of those other things that seem to accumulate whilst away. How is it that when one goes away on vacation it feels like s/he needs a vacation from vacation?
- 53,355 hits
- I look forward to a meaningful Yom Kippur observance with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Tomorrow evening, Kol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I look forward to sharing Yom Kippur observances with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Kol Nidre begins at 7:30p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Great Tashlich with Temple Beth Hillel and Congregation Kol Ami today! 3 days ago
- Let's all #MitzVote. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/15838101086427… 2 weeks ago