I was away last week on a little family holiday to Puerto Rico. I’m back now and ready for action. Well once I do laundry and catch up on mail, email and all of those other things that seem to accumulate whilst away. How is it that when one goes away on vacation it feels like s/he needs a vacation from vacation?
- 54,348 hits
- Beautiful article by my friend and colleague Rabbi Max Chaiken, reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/12/0… reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/12/0… 1 week ago
- So excited for this special music Shabbat. Please join us at TBH at 7pm. Shabbat Shalom! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- So excited for this special music Shabbat at Temple Beth Hillel! Please join us at 7pm. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- Thinking about prayer? This blog post may help you. ravblog.ccarnet.org/2018/11/access… 3 weeks ago
- Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center Thanksgiving Feast is always so wonderful. Thank you to all of the volunteers! 1 month ago