I was away last week on a little family holiday to Puerto Rico. I’m back now and ready for action. Well once I do laundry and catch up on mail, email and all of those other things that seem to accumulate whilst away. How is it that when one goes away on vacation it feels like s/he needs a vacation from vacation?
- 63,639 hits
- RT @RebbeSMZ: If you see a Senator opposing the #VotingRightsAct at an #MLKDay celebration, the kindest response would be to encourage ever… 20 hours ago
- Rabbi Cytron-Walker represents the best of us. I’m lucky that he is my colleague. twitter.com/jewlearn/statu… 1 day ago
- This would be a good week to confirm @deborahlipstadt for special envoy to combat and monitor antisemitism. Still waiting. 1 day ago
- RT @haaretzcom: BREAKING: all hostages released and safe after Texas synagogue standoff. haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 1 day ago
- RT @Acosta: CNN: Hostage situation in synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, is over, according to governor’s office. 1 day ago