I was away last week on a little family holiday to Puerto Rico. I’m back now and ready for action. Well once I do laundry and catch up on mail, email and all of those other things that seem to accumulate whilst away. How is it that when one goes away on vacation it feels like s/he needs a vacation from vacation?
- 50,790 hits
- Please help make people aware of this scam. fb.me/7a06YlJ0m 1 hour ago
- Shabbat Shalom. Here are 2-minutes of Torah, rabbisteinman.com/2017/07/14/par… fb.me/7WXvRdJDR 1 week ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty goodreads.com/review/show/20… 2 weeks ago
- Here are 2-minutes of Torah for this week, parshat Chukah. See you at Rockin' Shabbat at 6:30pm! Shabbat Shalom.... fb.me/6gyPYmhKF 2 weeks ago
- Important words from Rabbi Denise L. Eger fb.me/1JnY64d0J 3 weeks ago