As hopefully you know, there is presently a trial taking place in San Francisco, Perry vs. Schwarzenegger. Here is a very thorough article about it from the New Yorker. I hope that many of you, dear readers, are already following the trial on twitter at hash tag, #prop8 and if you aren’t that you might start now because it is extremely important. If twitter isn’t your thing, you can also check NCLR for a daily update. Oh and if you aren’t convinced why anyone should care, here‘s a great article.
- 51,799 hits
- An update on my Facebook-free phone rabbisteinman.com/2018/01/16/an-… fb.me/OzuLQHRQ 11 hours ago
- RabbiSarah Hronsky Beth Hillel Elementary School #tbhspreadkindness fb.me/4k77fldw9 2 days ago
- #parr2018 is there a meeting WiFi code? 1 week ago
- We can all be agents of change.... fb.me/2CbjeKlG7 2 weeks ago
- Yes. Yasher koach Rabbi Gerson. fb.me/2lEtz0igE 2 weeks ago