As hopefully you know, there is presently a trial taking place in San Francisco, Perry vs. Schwarzenegger. Here is a very thorough article about it from the New Yorker. I hope that many of you, dear readers, are already following the trial on twitter at hash tag, #prop8 and if you aren’t that you might start now because it is extremely important. If twitter isn’t your thing, you can also check NCLR for a daily update. Oh and if you aren’t convinced why anyone should care, here‘s a great article.
- 52,634 hits
- So much fun celebrating Yom Ha’atzmaut with Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center! — feeling thankful 1 day ago
- What does it mean to stop and remember? rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… 1 week ago
- Remembering with my community. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- Out teens lead the way. Temple Beth Hillel, I hope you will make your calls today. reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/04/0… 1 week ago
- Chag Sameach. I hope you will join me tonight at Temple Beth Hillel for Shabbat and Yom Tov services featuring Cant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago