As hopefully you know, there is presently a trial taking place in San Francisco, Perry vs. Schwarzenegger. Here is a very thorough article about it from the New Yorker. I hope that many of you, dear readers, are already following the trial on twitter at hash tag, #prop8 and if you aren’t that you might start now because it is extremely important. If twitter isn’t your thing, you can also check NCLR for a daily update. Oh and if you aren’t convinced why anyone should care, here‘s a great article.
- 54,964 hits
- RT @KolAmiWeho: There's still time to join us for our second night #seder, but you've gotta RSVP now! #Journey with us @kolamiweho from sla… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: My amazing sister in Cantorial soloist Jessica Steinman sings! https://t.co/9QPNYJCpxe 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- Knelling sister alert -- Jessica Steinman you are incredible! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- This is a great Haggadah resource. flipsnack.com/jewbelong/jewb… 2 weeks ago