As hopefully you know, there is presently a trial taking place in San Francisco, Perry vs. Schwarzenegger. Here is a very thorough article about it from the New Yorker. I hope that many of you, dear readers, are already following the trial on twitter at hash tag, #prop8 and if you aren’t that you might start now because it is extremely important. If twitter isn’t your thing, you can also check NCLR for a daily update. Oh and if you aren’t convinced why anyone should care, here‘s a great article.
- 55,512 hits
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 4 days ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 4 days ago
- RT @anthonyvclark20: Natives were dehumanized to justify genocide Africans were dehumanized to justify slavery Jews were dehumanized to… 2 weeks ago
- RT @eji_org: On this day, African American boxer Jack Johnson defeated Jim Jeffries - this sparked white outrage and riots nationwide that… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AGBecerra: Big news tonight: Court rules President Trump can't begin building his #borderwall in #California or New Mexico, at least wh… 2 weeks ago