As hopefully you know, there is presently a trial taking place in San Francisco, Perry vs. Schwarzenegger. Here is a very thorough article about it from the New Yorker. I hope that many of you, dear readers, are already following the trial on twitter at hash tag, #prop8 and if you aren’t that you might start now because it is extremely important. If twitter isn’t your thing, you can also check NCLR for a daily update. Oh and if you aren’t convinced why anyone should care, here‘s a great article.
- 52,896 hits
- It was delightful to teach and learn with the WRJ Pacific District SoCal area day today. Thank you! — at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 weeks ago
- DO something today! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 3 weeks ago
- Join me at 9am for an easy Shabbat hike/walk (stroller friendly) with some meaningful conversation, too. DM me for meet up point. 3 weeks ago
- A few ways to take action. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 weeks ago