As hopefully you know, there is presently a trial taking place in San Francisco, Perry vs. Schwarzenegger. Here is a very thorough article about it from the New Yorker. I hope that many of you, dear readers, are already following the trial on twitter at hash tag, #prop8 and if you aren’t that you might start now because it is extremely important. If twitter isn’t your thing, you can also check NCLR for a daily update. Oh and if you aren’t convinced why anyone should care, here‘s a great article.
- 54,616 hits
- RT @LambdaLegal: 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 #TransMilitaryBan twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 1 hour ago
- Nearly speechless. twitter.com/scotusblog/sta… 8 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Trump's net approval rating has now declined from -10.5 to -14.5 over the course of the shutdown. It's not an enormous s… 6 days ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 6 days ago
- RT @ReformJudaism: "Tu BiSh'vat for Families," how to explain the holiday to young children: bit.ly/2kddQyR https://t.co/Yi7naM6K… 1 week ago