I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 53,682 hits
- Here's a video of my Kol Nidre sermon and sermon song, wp.me/pJijn-wD wp.me/pJijn-wD 21 hours ago
- Another great morning at Beth Hillel Elementary School. Todah Rabbah Morah Shana! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- In honor of National Coming Out Day, please know that my office, my classroom, and my home are ALWAYS safe spaces f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Honored to celebrate with Rev. Elder Troy Perry. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago