I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 51,286 hits
- Reform Rabbis speak out! fb.me/yfnIWvFe 2 weeks ago
- Sukkot, with all of its joy, is ultimately a holiday of fragility. Consider this, "Since 2014, the number of... fb.me/6K2P95bYl 2 weeks ago
- Special post-HHD shout out to Learn Guitar With Ricky, my amazing guitar teacher. Thank you for helping me to be... fb.me/1Q3cn45qj 3 weeks ago
- I can't wait to welcome 5778 with you. fb.me/1ydtzcnzO 1 month ago
- fb.me/2ifkUaxlB 1 month ago