I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 50,708 hits
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 2 days ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom and Happy Pride! 🏳️🌈 2 weeks ago
- Why working with a rabbi matters in preparation for your Jewish wedding. Thanks, Rabbi Denise L. Eger! fb.me/yjov936u 3 weeks ago
- 2-minutes of Torah for you and blessings for a Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/06/02/par… fb.me/70SfeE8cP 3 weeks ago