I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 50,891 hits
- There are many responses to the events in Charlottesville. I admit I have been processing my feelings and... fb.me/6nNIFgMnh 22 hours ago
- I hope you will join Josh Goldberg and I tomorrow morning at 9:00am at Temple Beth Hillel for our Shabbat morning... fb.me/yOHBq5Qf 6 days ago
- Are you 18-26 years old and ready to travel to Israel? Let me know and I can set you up with priority... fb.me/1pvVfHzXq 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/07/28/par… fb.me/3xrzyuYAa 2 weeks ago
- Great post about synagogue etiquette. fb.me/8RAp635Vr 3 weeks ago