I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 51,799 hits
- An update on my Facebook-free phone rabbisteinman.com/2018/01/16/an-… fb.me/OzuLQHRQ 11 hours ago
- RabbiSarah Hronsky Beth Hillel Elementary School #tbhspreadkindness fb.me/4k77fldw9 2 days ago
- #parr2018 is there a meeting WiFi code? 1 week ago
- We can all be agents of change.... fb.me/2CbjeKlG7 2 weeks ago
- Yes. Yasher koach Rabbi Gerson. fb.me/2lEtz0igE 2 weeks ago