I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 54,975 hits
- RT @KolAmiWeho: There's still time to join us for our second night #seder, but you've gotta RSVP now! #Journey with us @kolamiweho from sla… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: My amazing sister in Cantorial soloist Jessica Steinman sings! https://t.co/9QPNYJCpxe 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- Knelling sister alert -- Jessica Steinman you are incredible! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- This is a great Haggadah resource. flipsnack.com/jewbelong/jewb… 2 weeks ago