I read Vanity Fair. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I might like to get through an issue. This isn’t to say I am not always reading. I am. This month’s issue, or shall I say, the February 2010 issue has Tiger Woods on the cover. I need to be honest. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read the issue is because I don’t really care very much about this Tiger Woods story. I know it has taken up much of the news since American Thanksgiving and I know he is a great golfer but I don’t really like golf very much and I feel badly for the Woods family but that is about it. Why is it still a story? What is it about celebrity’s lives that is so fascinating? If anyone has some suggestions, I’m interested.
- 62,228 hits
- Dear humans. You do not need to remove your mask to talk on your cell phone. It really isn’t that hard to care for others. 2 days ago
- RT @EqualityTexas: Our message to trans youth across Texas...have HOPE. You are loved. You have fierce protectors. We will never stop fight… 3 days ago
- Got my flu shot. Did you? 3 days ago
- RT @RevDrBarber: “Bearing petitions with more than 100,000 names, low-wage and poor women from the #PoorPeoplesCampaign ... marched into th… 3 days ago
- RT @EqualityTexas: @GeorgeTakei Would love your help boosting our petition on these amazing kids' behalf. change.org/p/macarthur-hi… 2 weeks ago