As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 51,120 hits
- I can't wait to welcome 5778 with you. fb.me/1ydtzcnzO 1 week ago
- fb.me/2ifkUaxlB 2 weeks ago
- YES! rac.org/reform-jewish-… fb.me/5jGWBc9LY 2 weeks ago
- Eat the most delicious hummus of your life. Touch ancient ruins, visited by your ancestors for thousands of... fb.me/1lFoyRmBT 2 weeks ago
- Super proud of the Women of #tbhla fb.me/6oEA5nz05 3 weeks ago