As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 55,512 hits
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 4 days ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 4 days ago
- RT @anthonyvclark20: Natives were dehumanized to justify genocide Africans were dehumanized to justify slavery Jews were dehumanized to… 2 weeks ago
- RT @eji_org: On this day, African American boxer Jack Johnson defeated Jim Jeffries - this sparked white outrage and riots nationwide that… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AGBecerra: Big news tonight: Court rules President Trump can't begin building his #borderwall in #California or New Mexico, at least wh… 2 weeks ago