As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 52,412 hits
- #ThisIsWhatARabbiLooksLike rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… 2 days ago
- RT @deniseeger: Thank you Los Angeles city Attorney @Mike_Feuer speaks about ways to #endgunviolence to @ReformRabbis #ccar18 https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Whenever our values of liberty and justice for all seem under assault, you need to speak up and speak out. Raise your voi… 2 days ago
- RT @CityAttorneyLA: TOMORROW NIGHT: City Atty Mike Feuer is honored to join #CCAR18 to speak on "The Imperative of #GUNviolence Prevention,… 3 days ago
- RT @rabbijonathan: @Dahlialithwick "Courts cannot protect themselves. Judges can't tweet back." #CCAR18 4 days ago