As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 56,283 hits
- RT @deniseeger: #wherePrideDwells A celebration of Jewish #LGBTQ life and ritual is now available with writing by @rabbikrp @RabbiCosnowsky… 1 week ago
- RT @RogueShul: There's still music. There's still camp. There's still Shabbat. There's still nature. There's still learning. There's still… 1 week ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The rates at which COVID-19 has spread in Asian countries show different patterns than Western countries. Notably, the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrShein: @RoguePOTUSStaff I’m a doctor. Even my colleagues look at me weird when I say SARS-CoV-2. I explain it’s like HIV vs AIDS or R… 2 weeks ago
- RT @URJorg: Now is your last chance! Have your Reform voice heard in Israel. Don’t miss the opportunity to #VoteReformWZC: https://t.co/Fz… 2 weeks ago