As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 54,802 hits
- Teen leaders, this is the opportunity that you are looking for this summer. Please speak to me for more information. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- I hope you join me tonight or tomorrow morning for Shabbat. We all need it this week. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 3 days ago
- To my Muslim siblings, I see you. I love you. I am sorry. I am ready to help. Comforting words on a day with littl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Immensely proud of Sasha Dominguez, teacher at Temple Beth Hillel Religious School and my mentee at Rhea Hirsch Sch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Looking for volunteers. Teens get community service hours. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 days ago