As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 59,175 hits
- RT @ReverendWarnock: Good morning Georgia! Today is the LAST day to early vote! https://t.co/pCDsPDWTAq 3 weeks ago
- RT @JoeBiden: The next few weeks and months are going to be a very tough period for our nation — maybe the toughest of the whole pandemic.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The genie is out, the precedent is set. The new American normal is that Presidential elections are now the province of… 3 weeks ago
- I just registered for @ReformRabbis CCAR 2021 Convention! CCAR colleagues, sign up now! #Convention2021 ccarnet.org/member/2021-co… 3 weeks ago
- Stay home. Don’t socialize with anyone you don’t live with, this is really serious. twitter.com/lapublichealth… 1 month ago