As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 52,805 hits
- RT @SCOTUSblog: In Masterpiece Cakeshop case, Supreme Court holds that Colorado Civil Rights Commission violated baker's rights under the f… 1 week ago
- Amazing performance of Aladdin, Jr., Beth Hillel Elementary School! So proud. — feeling proud 2 weeks ago
- Register! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- So much fun celebrating Yom Ha’atzmaut with Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center! — feeling thankful 1 month ago