As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 56,003 hits
- RT @AIPAC: Palestinian terrorists - funded, armed and supported by Iran - are targeting Israelis with rocket fire for the second straight n… 1 month ago
- RT @URJPresident: If the stone had fallen on the non-egalitarian side of the Kotel PM Netanyahu would have fixed in one day! https://t.co/f… 1 month ago
- So proud! twitter.com/deniseeger/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @MayorOfLA: Thank you to the more than 1,100 firefighters from @LAFD and partner agencies who are working relentlessly through the night… 1 month ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: We know that in-person social interaction is healthy. But research confirms that the more you use Facebook, the worse off y… 1 month ago