As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 50,714 hits
- Important words from Rabbi Denise L. Eger fb.me/1JnY64d0J 2 hours ago
- Here is a short analysis of the horrendous decision by PM Netanyahu to re-neg on his agreement for an egalitarian... fb.me/26z7evFua 6 hours ago
- RT @deniseeger: My response to The latest Kotel crisis created by the Prime Minister of Israel. fb.me/2dx9QbWRA 1 day ago
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 5 days ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 2 weeks ago