As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 53,355 hits
- I look forward to a meaningful Yom Kippur observance with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Tomorrow evening, Kol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I look forward to sharing Yom Kippur observances with the Temple Beth Hillel community. Kol Nidre begins at 7:30p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Great Tashlich with Temple Beth Hillel and Congregation Kol Ami today! 3 days ago
- Let's all #MitzVote. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/15838101086427… 2 weeks ago