As the sunsets and the holiday of Passover begins, may we relish the freedoms that we have. May we rest and re-energize to prepare to battle in order to ensure that all peoples have the rights and liberties they desire. May your matza balls be floaters (or sinkers if you prefer). May we all remember to bless our freedom and take advantage of it. May the Holy One of Blessing grant a year of health, life, prosperity, wholeness and peace to each of us, those whose lives we touch and the entire world. Next year may the inhabitants of Jerusalem celebrate in a true city of Shalom, of peace. Chag sameach.
- 51,641 hits
- RT @TheRAC: Thank you @RevDrBarber for your powerful and rousing speech tonight. We are inspired, as always, by your example of courageous… 1 week ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Does your company’s operating model support your strategic mission? s.hbr.org/2AWCFd7 1 week ago
- fb.me/9saHYlb0m 2 weeks ago
- Today is kaf-tet (29) November. Here is an informative video about the UN vote 70 years ago today that called for... fb.me/1wTGu11VZ 2 weeks ago
- Experiment: Facebook is off my phone 2 weeks ago