So after being really sick last week and working crazy hard during Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. So I am going to be a little shameless. Here is a list of things that I want and do not need (and no one should buy me any of these things because that would be weird and it could be difficult to find things to place on this list).
1. Nikon D90. I want some lenses, too. (And to make things more complicated the new Nikon 3100 is ideal!)
1b. They just introduced this bag. It obviously goes with my unending love for all products timbuk2 and would fit the Nikon D90 perfectly!
2. Not-a-paper-cup. I think this would be great to have at the office where, as you know, I drink most of my coffee. I particularly think the lid is important. Sometimes I spill.
3. Ipad. Under no circumstances should anyone buy this for me. My parents were just here for Yom Kippur and I was using their iPads and it is amazing. Again. I do not need an ipad. I have and love my kindle and my ipod touch. I do think they’re ridiculously cool.
4. Texting gloves. As much as I don’t want to admit it, winter is coming. These would help. They would be better if they were cashmere or something though.
5. This necklace. In rose or yellow gold. I don’t know why I like it. A lot. I would probably need the chain to be longer than this artist makes it. That would make it more complicated. (Remember, this is a list of things I want but do not need. I have so many beautiful pieces of jewelry. I don’t need any more!)
Now I’m starting to feel guilty. There is no reason that I’m even writing this blog post except that I was relaxing and browsing the internet. I’m being really serious, no one should buy me any of these things, ok? Promise? If you were going to buy me something, donate the money in my honor to a worthy cause. That’s better!
I have a list that has had the same 2 items on it for almost 20 years: $6,000,000.00 and a 2 week vacation. I have had neither and will take either.
you are hilarious. that is a great list. i think that i could just reprint it word-for-word on my blog too 🙂 (i do have a nikon d50 which i love, btw, and i got it used on ebay) i think the ipad is ridiculously cool too but i can’t quite justify its actual usefulness!!!
we can kindle together in october 🙂
Pingback: The iPad I got but never wanted « Rabbi Eleanor Steinman's Blog