I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 55,481 hits
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 17 hours ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 17 hours ago
- RT @anthonyvclark20: Natives were dehumanized to justify genocide Africans were dehumanized to justify slavery Jews were dehumanized to… 1 week ago
- RT @eji_org: On this day, African American boxer Jack Johnson defeated Jim Jeffries - this sparked white outrage and riots nationwide that… 1 week ago
- RT @AGBecerra: Big news tonight: Court rules President Trump can't begin building his #borderwall in #California or New Mexico, at least wh… 2 weeks ago