I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 49,669 hits
- Here are 2-minutes of Torah with a super special shout out to my sister.... fb.me/1l11PPgCO 2 days ago
- Proud of my Temple Beth Hillel community for coming together to sing, pray, and help others last night. It was... fb.me/10bnrHliQ 3 weeks ago
- There are some amazing opportunities to learn more about the programs of my alma mater, Hebrew Union... fb.me/4c9WGQjkq 1 month ago
- Shabbat Shalom and Moadim l'Simcha. Here is Two-Minutes of Torah for this week,... fb.me/8bEStfqOB 1 month ago
- Two-minutes of Torah on Shabbat Shuvah. Shabbat shalom! m.youtube.com/watch?v=cn3YHm… fb.me/Tp3lqxUs 1 month ago