I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 54,964 hits
- RT @KolAmiWeho: There's still time to join us for our second night #seder, but you've gotta RSVP now! #Journey with us @kolamiweho from sla… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: My amazing sister in Cantorial soloist Jessica Steinman sings! https://t.co/9QPNYJCpxe 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- Knelling sister alert -- Jessica Steinman you are incredible! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 2 weeks ago
- This is a great Haggadah resource. flipsnack.com/jewbelong/jewb… 2 weeks ago