I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 50,107 hits
- Shabbat Shalom! fb.me/33HKYgF1p 1 day ago
- Important statement from the Reform Movement including Central Conference of American Rabbis Union for Reform... fb.me/210ObxT2z 2 days ago
- I hope you will join me at this wonderful event at Congregation Kol Ami. The Women of Temple Beth Hillel will be... fb.me/1fE4HQ3At 4 days ago
- fb.me/7ZUlw3fu4 1 week ago
- Important statement from the Reform movement on the nomination for U.S. Ambassador to Isarel fb.me/PUKW6OpP 1 week ago