I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 50,356 hits
- Proud of my rabbinic organization for signing onto this important statement. fb.me/6g8pCpO0t 2 days ago
- Love how Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center celebrated Earth Day! fb.me/DkWmMsuz 1 week ago
- Here is my sermon from Shabbat, rabbisteinman.com/2017/04/15/sha… fb.me/3FUDDPA5O 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom! rabbisteinman.com/2017/04/07/par… fb.me/7JSGRycEf 3 weeks ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: CCAR 2017 Convention: “We Need Some Midwives Right Now!” ravblog.ccarnet.org/2017/03/ccar-2… https://t.co/BnMjf2ZY2H 1 month ago