I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 50,175 hits
- RT @ReformRabbis: CCAR 2017 Convention: “We Need Some Midwives Right Now!” ravblog.ccarnet.org/2017/03/ccar-2… https://t.co/BnMjf2ZY2H 2 days ago
- RT @deniseeger: Dr Deborah Lipstadt at #CCAR17 We are seeing the rise of Anti-Semitism on the right and the left. https://t.co/JSOwTfqWFG 2 days ago
- Learning from @deborahlipstadt at #CCAR17 this morning. 2 days ago
- RT @RabbiLouchheim: #ccar17 https://t.co/33KmQQIFOl 2 days ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: This morning we're pleased to welcome Deborah Lipstadt to #CCAR17 for "Coffee and Conversation" to start the day. 2 days ago