I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 50,706 hits
- Excited to welcome Shabbat with Temple Beth Hillel. Nosh at 5:45pm, service at 6:05 with the musical styling of... fb.me/7PtWZZVcL 1 day ago
- Today I remember the 49 precious souls who died on this day. May their memories be for a blessing for each of us.... fb.me/1vznudpcx 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom and Happy Pride! 🏳️🌈 2 weeks ago
- Why working with a rabbi matters in preparation for your Jewish wedding. Thanks, Rabbi Denise L. Eger! fb.me/yjov936u 2 weeks ago
- 2-minutes of Torah for you and blessings for a Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/06/02/par… fb.me/70SfeE8cP 3 weeks ago