I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 49,475 hits
- Shabbat Shalom and Moadim l'Simcha. Here is Two-Minutes of Torah for this week,... fb.me/8bEStfqOB 1 day ago
- Two-minutes of Torah on Shabbat Shuvah. Shabbat shalom! m.youtube.com/watch?v=cn3YHm… fb.me/Tp3lqxUs 2 weeks ago
- RT @FiveThirtyEight: Attending a religious service is one of the strongest predictors of whether you support Trump or Clinton. #VPDebate ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PeterBeinart: ask @mike_pence about how his faith influences his opposition to admitting Syrian refugees #VPDebate 2 weeks ago
- RT @FiveThirtyEight: 51% of Americans trust Clinton with nuclear weapons. 25% trust Trump. #VPDebate 53eig.ht/2dInMkE 2 weeks ago