I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 63,822 hits
- Honored to be included in this volume with thanks to @rabbicreditor https://t.co/3e3JwT1K2u 7 hours ago
- After Colleyville rabbisteinman.com/2022/01/23/aft… 3 days ago
- This is accurate. twitter.com/RavBogard/stat… 6 days ago
- Temple Beth Shalom is participating next Shabbat morning. twitter.com/theradr/status… 6 days ago
- RT @SenatorWarnock: History is watching us. Our children are counting on us. And I pray this body will have the courage to do what is righ… 1 week ago