I promise I have been thinking a lot about blog posts and just haven’t had the time to write any! I am now done with the Hartman Institute program and yesterday I spent the day on a tour with the New Israel Fund. I have lots of things swimming around in my head and my hope is that they will find their way into a blog post at some point soon. Just know that I am doing great. I am having lots of fun, learned a lot, and am even managing to relax a little bit. Shocking, I know. Stay tuned!
- 52,896 hits
- It was delightful to teach and learn with the WRJ Pacific District SoCal area day today. Thank you! — at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 weeks ago
- DO something today! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 3 weeks ago
- Join me at 9am for an easy Shabbat hike/walk (stroller friendly) with some meaningful conversation, too. DM me for meet up point. 3 weeks ago
- A few ways to take action. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 weeks ago