Today I took a little ‘me’ time and I got a mani/pedi. It is going to be a very emotional week (one year since MY MOM died, more on that later) so I was feeling a little bit silly. I noticed my nail place had the new muppet collection posted to the right. I was going to get the green glittery color (fresh frog of Bel Air) and I decided that was a bit too much. Instead I got the red sparkles (Gettin’ Miss Piggy with it) on my hands and a color called Pepe’s Purple Passion.
- 61,869 hits
- The Longing for Normal: Coping with Ambiguous Loss, my Yom Kippur morning sermon. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/17/the… 1 week ago
- Make the new holy. My sermon from Erev Rosh Hashanah. Video to follow. rabbisteinman.com/2021/09/09/mak… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: They really did it. They effectively gutted Roe IN THE SHADOW DOCKET. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SCOTUSblog: BREAKING: SUPREME COURT ALLOWS TEXAS ABORTION BAN TO REMAIN IN EFFECT. The court rejects emergency request to block the la… 3 weeks ago
- Important resources and worthy organizations to support. twitter.com/ACLUTx/status/… 3 weeks ago