Today I took a little ‘me’ time and I got a mani/pedi. It is going to be a very emotional week (one year since MY MOM died, more on that later) so I was feeling a little bit silly. I noticed my nail place had the new muppet collection posted to the right. I was going to get the green glittery color (fresh frog of Bel Air) and I decided that was a bit too much. Instead I got the red sparkles (Gettin’ Miss Piggy with it) on my hands and a color called Pepe’s Purple Passion.
- 51,293 hits
- Reform Rabbis speak out! fb.me/yfnIWvFe 2 weeks ago
- Sukkot, with all of its joy, is ultimately a holiday of fragility. Consider this, "Since 2014, the number of... fb.me/6K2P95bYl 2 weeks ago
- Special post-HHD shout out to Learn Guitar With Ricky, my amazing guitar teacher. Thank you for helping me to be... fb.me/1Q3cn45qj 3 weeks ago
- I can't wait to welcome 5778 with you. fb.me/1ydtzcnzO 1 month ago
- fb.me/2ifkUaxlB 1 month ago