Today I took a little ‘me’ time and I got a mani/pedi. It is going to be a very emotional week (one year since MY MOM died, more on that later) so I was feeling a little bit silly. I noticed my nail place had the new muppet collection posted to the right. I was going to get the green glittery color (fresh frog of Bel Air) and I decided that was a bit too much. Instead I got the red sparkles (Gettin’ Miss Piggy with it) on my hands and a color called Pepe’s Purple Passion.
- 55,727 hits
- RT @TuttleSinger: I’ll say this once and I’ll say it clearly: You can be against the Occupation (Hi!), make it one of your life’s mission t… 3 weeks ago
- Vital info on how to raise a human. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: Important to remember. The quest for lgbtq full equality is not over. theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 1 month ago
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 2 months ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 2 months ago