Today I took a little ‘me’ time and I got a mani/pedi. It is going to be a very emotional week (one year since MY MOM died, more on that later) so I was feeling a little bit silly. I noticed my nail place had the new muppet collection posted to the right. I was going to get the green glittery color (fresh frog of Bel Air) and I decided that was a bit too much. Instead I got the red sparkles (Gettin’ Miss Piggy with it) on my hands and a color called Pepe’s Purple Passion.
- 53,681 hits
- Here's a video of my Kol Nidre sermon and sermon song, wp.me/pJijn-wD wp.me/pJijn-wD 10 hours ago
- Another great morning at Beth Hillel Elementary School. Todah Rabbah Morah Shana! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- In honor of National Coming Out Day, please know that my office, my classroom, and my home are ALWAYS safe spaces f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Honored to celebrate with Rev. Elder Troy Perry. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago