Today I took a little ‘me’ time and I got a mani/pedi. It is going to be a very emotional week (one year since MY MOM died, more on that later) so I was feeling a little bit silly. I noticed my nail place had the new muppet collection posted to the right. I was going to get the green glittery color (fresh frog of Bel Air) and I decided that was a bit too much. Instead I got the red sparkles (Gettin’ Miss Piggy with it) on my hands and a color called Pepe’s Purple Passion.
- 52,641 hits
- So much fun celebrating Yom Ha’atzmaut with Temple Beth Hillel ECE and Parenting Center! — feeling thankful 4 days ago
- What does it mean to stop and remember? rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… rabbisteinman.com/2018/04/12/wha… 1 week ago
- Remembering with my community. facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 1 week ago
- Out teens lead the way. Temple Beth Hillel, I hope you will make your calls today. reformjudaism.org/blog/2018/04/0… 1 week ago
- Chag Sameach. I hope you will join me tonight at Temple Beth Hillel for Shabbat and Yom Tov services featuring Cant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago