Today I took a little ‘me’ time and I got a mani/pedi. It is going to be a very emotional week (one year since MY MOM died, more on that later) so I was feeling a little bit silly. I noticed my nail place had the new muppet collection posted to the right. I was going to get the green glittery color (fresh frog of Bel Air) and I decided that was a bit too much. Instead I got the red sparkles (Gettin’ Miss Piggy with it) on my hands and a color called Pepe’s Purple Passion.
- 52,896 hits
- It was delightful to teach and learn with the WRJ Pacific District SoCal area day today. Thank you! — at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 weeks ago
- DO something today! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 3 weeks ago
- Join me at 9am for an easy Shabbat hike/walk (stroller friendly) with some meaningful conversation, too. DM me for meet up point. 3 weeks ago
- A few ways to take action. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 weeks ago