- 56,684 hits
- Halleluyah. twitter.com/LambdaLegal/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PPact: Trans women are women✊🏻 Trans women are women✊🏼 Trans women are women✊🏽 Trans women are women✊🏾 Trans women are women✊🏿 3 weeks ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 1 month ago
- RT @joshscampbell: Minnesota officials say many of the violent protesters who have caused widespread damage are from out of state. Authorit… 1 month ago
- Some Shavuot Torah twitter.com/AWiderBridge/s… 1 month ago
Category Archives: family
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
“Embrace the “And”,” my sermon for Kol Nidre 5779 is below. The part of the river used as a mikveh for ritual immersion was situated high atop a steep hill on the outskirts of Premishlan. When the road leading up to it … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading
Today begins an exciting weekend for my family. MY SISTER is graduating! She worked INCREDIBLY hard, going to school, completing clinical hours all while working full time. MY SISTER will be (after the ceremony tonight I will say is) a marriage … Continue reading
I have written many times before about Women of the Wall, most recently here The group will not meet on Rosh Hashanah, however there will be an incredible 25th anniversary celebration in Jerusalem for Rosh Chodesh Kislev. Here is the … Continue reading
Today I performed the mitzvah of comforting the bereaved. I attended the funeral for a colleague’s mother. While I was at the cemetery I went to visit my paternal grandparents grave. Grandma and Papa were amazing grandparents. MY SISTER, my … Continue reading
I wrote about having it all, here. Check it out! Thanks Busy Since Birth for the opportunity.