Happy birthday to the best father I have ever had! Today you turn 70! Good news, you don’t look a day over 55. I hope that your day is filled with lots of fun, laughter, and smiles. It was wonderful to be able to celebrate you over the weekend. I love you very much.
- 50,891 hits
- There are many responses to the events in Charlottesville. I admit I have been processing my feelings and... fb.me/6nNIFgMnh 22 hours ago
- I hope you will join Josh Goldberg and I tomorrow morning at 9:00am at Temple Beth Hillel for our Shabbat morning... fb.me/yOHBq5Qf 6 days ago
- Are you 18-26 years old and ready to travel to Israel? Let me know and I can set you up with priority... fb.me/1pvVfHzXq 1 week ago
- Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/07/28/par… fb.me/3xrzyuYAa 2 weeks ago
- Great post about synagogue etiquette. fb.me/8RAp635Vr 3 weeks ago