Happy birthday to the best father I have ever had! Today you turn 70! Good news, you don’t look a day over 55. I hope that your day is filled with lots of fun, laughter, and smiles. It was wonderful to be able to celebrate you over the weekend. I love you very much.
- 52,896 hits
- It was delightful to teach and learn with the WRJ Pacific District SoCal area day today. Thank you! — at Temple Bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 weeks ago
- DO something today! facebook.com/rabbi.e.steinm… 3 weeks ago
- Join me at 9am for an easy Shabbat hike/walk (stroller friendly) with some meaningful conversation, too. DM me for meet up point. 3 weeks ago
- A few ways to take action. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 weeks ago