- 56,187 hits
- RT @TheRAC: @RepMaxRose You can read our statement on the Medicaid block grant announcement here: rac.org/reform-movemen… #JDAD #JDAD2020 2 weeks ago
- I voted and you need to also! #votereformwzc 1 month ago
- Delighted to learn from @deborahlipstadt at Congregation Beth Israel. She just said for her next degree she’s going to go to @HUCJIR 1 month ago
- Thank you @SheilaKatz1 #parr2020 1 month ago
- Hope we are going to talk about this at #URJBiennial twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: family
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading
Today begins an exciting weekend for my family. MY SISTER is graduating! She worked INCREDIBLY hard, going to school, completing clinical hours all while working full time. MY SISTER will be (after the ceremony tonight I will say is) a marriage … Continue reading
Fleetwood Mac is my favorite band. I always wanted to hear them in concert. Tuesday night I got to! MY DAD loves to repeat the following father/daughter interaction (I think I was a senior in high school): Me: Dad. I … Continue reading
I wrote about having it all, here. Check it out! Thanks Busy Since Birth for the opportunity.