- 59,635 hits
- RT @deborahlipstadt: Excellent news re civil suit vs. Charlottesville organizers. In lay terms, decision means the jury can be told what ki… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Everytown: Requiring background checks on all gun sales stops prohibited purchasers from buying firearms. Since 1994, background checks… 3 weeks ago
- RT @deniseeger: I am so humbled and honored to receive this from @AABGU Thank you Kol Ami Rabbi Denise Eger Receives Honorary Doctorate… 3 weeks ago
- Mazal Tov to Rabbi Lewis Kamrass and the CCAR 2021-2023 board #CCAR2021 https://t.co/e83ZPnfhLl 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: Thrilled that I was able to coauthor a study guide for #wherepridedwells with @rabbisteinman it’s now available for free.… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: family
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading
Today begins an exciting weekend for my family. MY SISTER is graduating! She worked INCREDIBLY hard, going to school, completing clinical hours all while working full time. MY SISTER will be (after the ceremony tonight I will say is) a marriage … Continue reading
Fleetwood Mac is my favorite band. I always wanted to hear them in concert. Tuesday night I got to! MY DAD loves to repeat the following father/daughter interaction (I think I was a senior in high school): Me: Dad. I … Continue reading
I wrote about having it all, here. Check it out! Thanks Busy Since Birth for the opportunity.
A few weeks ago I wrote about having trouble reading. One of my awesome classmates and colleagues wisely suggested I get my eyes checked. Since I couldn’t exactly remember the last time I had my eyes checked this seemed like … Continue reading
1 Kislev, today on the Hebrew calendar, marks the 12th yartzeit (anniversary) of my GRANDMA’s death. Today I choose to remember my GRANDMA as the woman who could get down on one knee to pose for a picture in awesome … Continue reading