- 56,533 hits
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 3 days ago
- RT @joshscampbell: Minnesota officials say many of the violent protesters who have caused widespread damage are from out of state. Authorit… 3 days ago
- Some Shavuot Torah twitter.com/awiderbridge/s… 5 days ago
- RT @deniseeger: Simple and easy to understand. #weaamask #loveyourneighbor https://t.co/JUvqjZ8vwV 6 days ago
- RT @NPR: Testing is a key part of reopening, but an investigation into Texas reveals more than just one of the lowest testing rates — it fo… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: family
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading
Today begins an exciting weekend for my family. MY SISTER is graduating! She worked INCREDIBLY hard, going to school, completing clinical hours all while working full time. MY SISTER will be (after the ceremony tonight I will say is) a marriage … Continue reading
Fleetwood Mac is my favorite band. I always wanted to hear them in concert. Tuesday night I got to! MY DAD loves to repeat the following father/daughter interaction (I think I was a senior in high school): Me: Dad. I … Continue reading
I wrote about having it all, here. Check it out! Thanks Busy Since Birth for the opportunity.