- 59,131 hits
- RT @ReverendWarnock: Good morning Georgia! Today is the LAST day to early vote! https://t.co/pCDsPDWTAq 2 weeks ago
- RT @JoeBiden: The next few weeks and months are going to be a very tough period for our nation — maybe the toughest of the whole pandemic.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The genie is out, the precedent is set. The new American normal is that Presidential elections are now the province of… 2 weeks ago
- I just registered for @ReformRabbis CCAR 2021 Convention! CCAR colleagues, sign up now! #Convention2021 ccarnet.org/member/2021-co… 2 weeks ago
- Stay home. Don’t socialize with anyone you don’t live with, this is really serious. twitter.com/lapublichealth… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: family
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading
Today begins an exciting weekend for my family. MY SISTER is graduating! She worked INCREDIBLY hard, going to school, completing clinical hours all while working full time. MY SISTER will be (after the ceremony tonight I will say is) a marriage … Continue reading
Fleetwood Mac is my favorite band. I always wanted to hear them in concert. Tuesday night I got to! MY DAD loves to repeat the following father/daughter interaction (I think I was a senior in high school): Me: Dad. I … Continue reading
I wrote about having it all, here. Check it out! Thanks Busy Since Birth for the opportunity.
A few weeks ago I wrote about having trouble reading. One of my awesome classmates and colleagues wisely suggested I get my eyes checked. Since I couldn’t exactly remember the last time I had my eyes checked this seemed like … Continue reading
1 Kislev, today on the Hebrew calendar, marks the 12th yartzeit (anniversary) of my GRANDMA’s death. Today I choose to remember my GRANDMA as the woman who could get down on one knee to pose for a picture in awesome … Continue reading