Join 3,251 other followers
- 67,341 hits
- 5 of 5 stars to The Midnight Library by Matt Haig goodreads.com/review/show/49… 1 week ago
- RT @TimesofIsrael: US Supreme Court decision says Yeshiva University must recognize LGBTQ club timesofisrael.com/us-supreme-cou… 2 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen goodreads.com/review/show/49… 3 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Truth and Beauty by Ann Patchett goodreads.com/review/show/10… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AWiderBridge: @AustinPride never looked better! Thank you @rabbisteinman and Temple Beth Shalom for the photo! 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ #LG… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: family
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today would have been MY MOM’s 70th birthday. I am so grateful that MY SISTER and I had a professional photographer take these photos at her 65th birthday celebration. We knew they woudl be a treasure, we could never have … Continue reading
There is so much to say and so much being said about what is happening in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Two days ago I downloaded an app called “Red Alert” that lets you know (you can set the … Continue reading
Today begins an exciting weekend for my family. MY SISTER is graduating! She worked INCREDIBLY hard, going to school, completing clinical hours all while working full time. MY SISTER will be (after the ceremony tonight I will say is) a marriage … Continue reading
Fleetwood Mac is my favorite band. I always wanted to hear them in concert. Tuesday night I got to! MY DAD loves to repeat the following father/daughter interaction (I think I was a senior in high school): Me: Dad. I … Continue reading
I wrote about having it all, here. Check it out! Thanks Busy Since Birth for the opportunity.
A few weeks ago I wrote about having trouble reading. One of my awesome classmates and colleagues wisely suggested I get my eyes checked. Since I couldn’t exactly remember the last time I had my eyes checked this seemed like … Continue reading
1 Kislev, today on the Hebrew calendar, marks the 12th yartzeit (anniversary) of my GRANDMA’s death. Today I choose to remember my GRANDMA as the woman who could get down on one knee to pose for a picture in awesome … Continue reading