I hope others will speak on similar themes in the coming weeks as our nation prepares for oral arguments on Prop 8 and DOMA at the Supreme Court on the first two days of Passover! In my capacity as executive director of California Faith for Equality, I’m happy to speak with you!
- 55,643 hits
- RT @TuttleSinger: I’ll say this once and I’ll say it clearly: You can be against the Occupation (Hi!), make it one of your life’s mission t… 10 hours ago
- Vital info on how to raise a human. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: Important to remember. The quest for lgbtq full equality is not over. theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 1 week ago
- RT @ADL: The Israeli Education Minister's support for conversion therapy for the #LGBTQ community is wrong and deeply troubling. Sexual ori… 1 month ago
- RT @ACLU_SoCal: Know the difference between an ICE warrant (left) and a judicial warrant issued by a judge (right). The warrant on the lef… 1 month ago