I hope others will speak on similar themes in the coming weeks as our nation prepares for oral arguments on Prop 8 and DOMA at the Supreme Court on the first two days of Passover! In my capacity as executive director of California Faith for Equality, I’m happy to speak with you!
- 52,412 hits
- #ThisIsWhatARabbiLooksLike rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… rabbisteinman.com/2018/03/21/thi… 1 day ago
- RT @deniseeger: Thank you Los Angeles city Attorney @Mike_Feuer speaks about ways to #endgunviolence to @ReformRabbis #ccar18 https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Whenever our values of liberty and justice for all seem under assault, you need to speak up and speak out. Raise your voi… 2 days ago
- RT @CityAttorneyLA: TOMORROW NIGHT: City Atty Mike Feuer is honored to join #CCAR18 to speak on "The Imperative of #GUNviolence Prevention,… 3 days ago
- RT @rabbijonathan: @Dahlialithwick "Courts cannot protect themselves. Judges can't tweet back." #CCAR18 4 days ago