I hope others will speak on similar themes in the coming weeks as our nation prepares for oral arguments on Prop 8 and DOMA at the Supreme Court on the first two days of Passover! In my capacity as executive director of California Faith for Equality, I’m happy to speak with you!
- 63,629 hits
- RT @RebbeSMZ: If you see a Senator opposing the #VotingRightsAct at an #MLKDay celebration, the kindest response would be to encourage ever… 8 hours ago
- Rabbi Cytron-Walker represents the best of us. I’m lucky that he is my colleague. twitter.com/jewlearn/statu… 14 hours ago
- This would be a good week to confirm @deborahlipstadt for special envoy to combat and monitor antisemitism. Still waiting. 14 hours ago
- RT @haaretzcom: BREAKING: all hostages released and safe after Texas synagogue standoff. haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 1 day ago
- RT @Acosta: CNN: Hostage situation in synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, is over, according to governor’s office. 1 day ago