- 66,061 hits
- RT @EinatWilf: Constantin Zureiq, who coined the term "The Disaster" (The Nakba), was clear in real time that the disaster is "Seven Arab s… 1 week ago
- RT @deniseeger: Incredibly proud of my wife @rabbisteinman today she gets her Ed.D from the @USCRossier program. She is a rock star and m… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TEAFund: Reminder: Abortion isn’t just a cis women’s issue. People of all genders need care. Trans and non-binary folks can count on us… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PPFA: Let's be clear: This is a draft opinion. It’s outrageous, it’s unprecedented, but it is not final. Abortion is your right — and… 3 weeks ago
- My body, my marriage, my family, my rights. I will do the work. twitter.com/Chasten/status… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Torah
Shabbat Shalom! As Shabbat concludes we have the special opportunity to go from kodesh to kodesh, holy to holy, as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks, commences. Our tradition teaches that on Shavuot our people stood at Mt. Sinai and established … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
I am thrilled to share California Faith for Equality’s CF4E Passover Reading with you. Please share it with your family and friends AND remember to include it in your seder! Passover Seder Reading Tonight we read, “in every generation each individual … Continue reading
I wrote about having it all, here. Check it out! Thanks Busy Since Birth for the opportunity.