It might be only slightly hard to read, but I am published. My article, “The Stigma of Infertility” is in the Summer 2012 CCAR Journal: The Reform Jewish Quarterly (pages 102-110). The article is based onmy sermon from Rosh Hashanah several years ago. You can order your own copy of the journal, here. Happy reading!
- 66,355 hits
- I am devastated. twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: Happy #PrideMonth! “Mishkan Ga’avah: #WherePrideDwells: A Celebration of LGBTQ Jewish Life and Ritual,” edited by Rabbi @… 4 weeks ago
- RT @EinatWilf: Constantin Zureiq, who coined the term "The Disaster" (The Nakba), was clear in real time that the disaster is "Seven Arab s… 1 month ago
- RT @deniseeger: Incredibly proud of my wife @rabbisteinman today she gets her Ed.D from the @USCRossier program. She is a rock star and m… 1 month ago
- RT @TEAFund: Reminder: Abortion isn’t just a cis women’s issue. People of all genders need care. Trans and non-binary folks can count on us… 1 month ago