It might be only slightly hard to read, but I am published. My article, “The Stigma of Infertility” is in the Summer 2012 CCAR Journal: The Reform Jewish Quarterly (pages 102-110). The article is based onmy sermon from Rosh Hashanah several years ago. You can order your own copy of the journal, here. Happy reading!
- 50,889 hits
- There are many responses to the events in Charlottesville. I admit I have been processing my feelings and... fb.me/6nNIFgMnh 7 hours ago
- I hope you will join Josh Goldberg and I tomorrow morning at 9:00am at Temple Beth Hillel for our Shabbat morning... fb.me/yOHBq5Qf 5 days ago
- Are you 18-26 years old and ready to travel to Israel? Let me know and I can set you up with priority... fb.me/1pvVfHzXq 6 days ago
- Shabbat Shalom. rabbisteinman.com/2017/07/28/par… fb.me/3xrzyuYAa 2 weeks ago
- Great post about synagogue etiquette. fb.me/8RAp635Vr 2 weeks ago