It might be only slightly hard to read, but I am published. My article, “The Stigma of Infertility” is in the Summer 2012 CCAR Journal: The Reform Jewish Quarterly (pages 102-110). The article is based onmy sermon from Rosh Hashanah several years ago. You can order your own copy of the journal, here. Happy reading!
- 57,678 hits
- RT @Bakari_Sellers: And Iran is closer to a nuclear weapon, but I digress... 1 week ago
- RT @ActualEPAFacts: The president can’t violate the Hatch Act. But each and every federal employee working this event is doing just that. 1 week ago
- RT @RogueShul: Kamala Harris is the ED who listens to the clergy’s insane plans and nods along and then tells everyone what’s actually gonn… 1 week ago
- RT @ReformRabbis: .@eBARnews featured “Mishkan Ga’avah: Where Pride Dwells,” by Rabbi @deniseeger, as an #LGBTQ spirituality resource to ho… 2 weeks ago
- RT @openletterbot: 🖋 Sign “Investigate Forced Hysterectomies in ICE Detention” and I’ll deliver a copy to your officials: https://t.co/VtOi… 1 month ago