- 59,614 hits
- RT @deborahlipstadt: Excellent news re civil suit vs. Charlottesville organizers. In lay terms, decision means the jury can be told what ki… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Everytown: Requiring background checks on all gun sales stops prohibited purchasers from buying firearms. Since 1994, background checks… 2 weeks ago
- RT @deniseeger: I am so humbled and honored to receive this from @AABGU Thank you Kol Ami Rabbi Denise Eger Receives Honorary Doctorate… 3 weeks ago
- Mazal Tov to Rabbi Lewis Kamrass and the CCAR 2021-2023 board #CCAR2021 https://t.co/e83ZPnfhLl 3 weeks ago
- RT @deniseeger: Thrilled that I was able to coauthor a study guide for #wherepridedwells with @rabbisteinman it’s now available for free.… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Torah
Reading this article brought a flood of wonderful memories. I was eleven years old when my family moved from Los Angeles to a suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota. My parents visited St. Paul a few times in preparation for our … Continue reading
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Shabbat Shalom! As Shabbat concludes we have the special opportunity to go from kodesh to kodesh, holy to holy, as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks, commences. Our tradition teaches that on Shavuot our people stood at Mt. Sinai and established … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This week’s two minutes of Torah can be viewed here.
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
Happy New Year! One of the awesome High Holy Day sermons that I heard reminded me, “mitzvah goreret mitzvah” doing one mitzvah leads to doing another. I was also reminded that it is imperative upon each person to do the … Continue reading