- 56,684 hits
- Halleluyah. twitter.com/LambdaLegal/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PPact: Trans women are women✊🏻 Trans women are women✊🏼 Trans women are women✊🏽 Trans women are women✊🏾 Trans women are women✊🏿 3 weeks ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 1 month ago
- RT @joshscampbell: Minnesota officials say many of the violent protesters who have caused widespread damage are from out of state. Authorit… 1 month ago
- Some Shavuot Torah twitter.com/AWiderBridge/s… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Torah
Reading this article brought a flood of wonderful memories. I was eleven years old when my family moved from Los Angeles to a suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota. My parents visited St. Paul a few times in preparation for our … Continue reading
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Shabbat Shalom! As Shabbat concludes we have the special opportunity to go from kodesh to kodesh, holy to holy, as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks, commences. Our tradition teaches that on Shavuot our people stood at Mt. Sinai and established … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This week’s two minutes of Torah can be viewed here.
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
Happy New Year! One of the awesome High Holy Day sermons that I heard reminded me, “mitzvah goreret mitzvah” doing one mitzvah leads to doing another. I was also reminded that it is imperative upon each person to do the … Continue reading