- 56,097 hits
- Delighted to learn from @deborahlipstadt at Congregation Beth Israel. She just said for her next degree she’s going to go to @HUCJIR 5 days ago
- Thank you @SheilaKatz1 #parr2020 1 week ago
- Hope we are going to talk about this at #URJBiennial twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 1 month ago
- RT @AIPAC: Palestinian terrorists - funded, armed and supported by Iran - are targeting Israelis with rocket fire for the second straight n… 2 months ago
- RT @URJPresident: If the stone had fallen on the non-egalitarian side of the Kotel PM Netanyahu would have fixed in one day! https://t.co/f… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Torah
Reading this article brought a flood of wonderful memories. I was eleven years old when my family moved from Los Angeles to a suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota. My parents visited St. Paul a few times in preparation for our … Continue reading
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Shabbat Shalom! As Shabbat concludes we have the special opportunity to go from kodesh to kodesh, holy to holy, as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks, commences. Our tradition teaches that on Shavuot our people stood at Mt. Sinai and established … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This week’s two minutes of Torah can be viewed here.
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).