- 56,028 hits
- Hope we are going to talk about this at #URJBiennial twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 23 hours ago
- RT @AIPAC: Palestinian terrorists - funded, armed and supported by Iran - are targeting Israelis with rocket fire for the second straight n… 1 month ago
- RT @URJPresident: If the stone had fallen on the non-egalitarian side of the Kotel PM Netanyahu would have fixed in one day! https://t.co/f… 1 month ago
- So proud! twitter.com/deniseeger/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @MayorOfLA: Thank you to the more than 1,100 firefighters from @LAFD and partner agencies who are working relentlessly through the night… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Torah
Reading this article brought a flood of wonderful memories. I was eleven years old when my family moved from Los Angeles to a suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota. My parents visited St. Paul a few times in preparation for our … Continue reading
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Shabbat Shalom! As Shabbat concludes we have the special opportunity to go from kodesh to kodesh, holy to holy, as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks, commences. Our tradition teaches that on Shavuot our people stood at Mt. Sinai and established … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This week’s two minutes of Torah can be viewed here.
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).