- 60,448 hits
- RT @UniteThePoor: A hearse w/ copies of bills to bury voting rights, a higher federal minimum wage & immigrant rights now leading 151 cars… 2 days ago
- Congratulations to these leaders. twitter.com/rns/status/142… 2 days ago
- RT @Rideshare2Vote: We march with @UniteThePoor. 151 cars are in a procession in honor of the time since the 15th amendment. A hearse sym… 2 days ago
- RT @RevDrBarber: WATCH: Day Four | Georgetown-To-Austin March & Rally For Democracy With The #PoorPeoplesCampaign pscp.tv/w/c9P-OXR3LTI0… 2 days ago
- RT @txlgbtqcaucus: Last night, pro-equality legislators at the Texas Capitol stopped anti-trans sports ban #SB29. A huge thank you to all o… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Torah
Reading this article brought a flood of wonderful memories. I was eleven years old when my family moved from Los Angeles to a suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota. My parents visited St. Paul a few times in preparation for our … Continue reading
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Shabbat Shalom! As Shabbat concludes we have the special opportunity to go from kodesh to kodesh, holy to holy, as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks, commences. Our tradition teaches that on Shavuot our people stood at Mt. Sinai and established … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This week’s two minutes of Torah can be viewed here.
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
Happy New Year! One of the awesome High Holy Day sermons that I heard reminded me, “mitzvah goreret mitzvah” doing one mitzvah leads to doing another. I was also reminded that it is imperative upon each person to do the … Continue reading