- 59,171 hits
- RT @ReverendWarnock: Good morning Georgia! Today is the LAST day to early vote! https://t.co/pCDsPDWTAq 3 weeks ago
- RT @JoeBiden: The next few weeks and months are going to be a very tough period for our nation — maybe the toughest of the whole pandemic.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The genie is out, the precedent is set. The new American normal is that Presidential elections are now the province of… 3 weeks ago
- I just registered for @ReformRabbis CCAR 2021 Convention! CCAR colleagues, sign up now! #Convention2021 ccarnet.org/member/2021-co… 3 weeks ago
- Stay home. Don’t socialize with anyone you don’t live with, this is really serious. twitter.com/lapublichealth… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Torah
Reading this article brought a flood of wonderful memories. I was eleven years old when my family moved from Los Angeles to a suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota. My parents visited St. Paul a few times in preparation for our … Continue reading
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Shabbat Shalom! As Shabbat concludes we have the special opportunity to go from kodesh to kodesh, holy to holy, as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks, commences. Our tradition teaches that on Shavuot our people stood at Mt. Sinai and established … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This week’s two minutes of Torah can be viewed here.
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
Happy New Year! One of the awesome High Holy Day sermons that I heard reminded me, “mitzvah goreret mitzvah” doing one mitzvah leads to doing another. I was also reminded that it is imperative upon each person to do the … Continue reading