- 60,444 hits
- RT @UniteThePoor: A hearse w/ copies of bills to bury voting rights, a higher federal minimum wage & immigrant rights now leading 151 cars… 2 days ago
- Congratulations to these leaders. twitter.com/rns/status/142… 2 days ago
- RT @Rideshare2Vote: We march with @UniteThePoor. 151 cars are in a procession in honor of the time since the 15th amendment. A hearse sym… 2 days ago
- RT @RevDrBarber: WATCH: Day Four | Georgetown-To-Austin March & Rally For Democracy With The #PoorPeoplesCampaign pscp.tv/w/c9P-OXR3LTI0… 2 days ago
- RT @txlgbtqcaucus: Last night, pro-equality legislators at the Texas Capitol stopped anti-trans sports ban #SB29. A huge thank you to all o… 2 months ago
Category Archives: holidays
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
Tomorrow night Jews around the world will gather around the Seder table and read the verse above as part of the story of the Exodus from Egypt. When we say, “in every generation each person is obligated to see him/herself … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Here we are. The final day of 5773. I can’t even believe it. On the dawn of this new year may there be more peace, more love, more compassion, more quiet moments, more learning, more hope, more patience, and more … Continue reading
Happy New Year!
I hope you have been following along on twitter, her website, or other social media as Diana Nyad, as of 9am PDT, is 2 miles from the shore of Florida. She has been in the water for almost 50 hours … Continue reading
Today two of my friends, L & D, were married. A new beginning for their family. And a reminder of the importance of hope. Before the SCOTUS ruling at the end of June L & D might have married according … Continue reading