- 56,286 hits
- RT @deniseeger: #wherePrideDwells A celebration of Jewish #LGBTQ life and ritual is now available with writing by @rabbikrp @RabbiCosnowsky… 1 week ago
- RT @RogueShul: There's still music. There's still camp. There's still Shabbat. There's still nature. There's still learning. There's still… 1 week ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: The rates at which COVID-19 has spread in Asian countries show different patterns than Western countries. Notably, the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrShein: @RoguePOTUSStaff I’m a doctor. Even my colleagues look at me weird when I say SARS-CoV-2. I explain it’s like HIV vs AIDS or R… 2 weeks ago
- RT @URJorg: Now is your last chance! Have your Reform voice heard in Israel. Don’t miss the opportunity to #VoteReformWZC: https://t.co/Fz… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: holidays
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
Tomorrow night Jews around the world will gather around the Seder table and read the verse above as part of the story of the Exodus from Egypt. When we say, “in every generation each person is obligated to see him/herself … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Here we are. The final day of 5773. I can’t even believe it. On the dawn of this new year may there be more peace, more love, more compassion, more quiet moments, more learning, more hope, more patience, and more … Continue reading
Happy New Year!