- 62,961 hits
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: Wrote this poem several months ago and it echoed inside me today. Sometimes we have no words. And sometimes words are… 1 week ago
- RT @AbbyChavaStein: It's #TransAwarenessWeek so now is a good time to repeat: We already have basic awareness (just check out all the bigo… 2 weeks ago
- Do you use the Remarkable tablet? I’d love a review. 2 weeks ago
- RT @deborahlipstadt: Disturbing news from Poland. "Death to the Jews." The restraints increasingly come down. #Antisemitism https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- Looking forward to learning with @AbbyChavaStein on Sunday with teens from Temple Beth Shalom ans @AgudasAchimATX 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: High Holy Days
“Embrace the “And”,” my sermon for Kol Nidre 5779 is below. The part of the river used as a mikveh for ritual immersion was situated high atop a steep hill on the outskirts of Premishlan. When the road leading up to it … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today’s prompt is act and I decided that I could interpret it to acting. Are you watching Orange is the New Black? Really, you should be (and only when young people are not around, I would give this show an … Continue reading
My colleague, Rabbi Phyllis Sommer, created #blogElul. Every day she offers a prompt and encourages others to offer something as we prepare for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, the first of Tishrei. This year I’ve decided to try to … Continue reading