- 60,441 hits
- RT @UniteThePoor: A hearse w/ copies of bills to bury voting rights, a higher federal minimum wage & immigrant rights now leading 151 cars… 2 days ago
- Congratulations to these leaders. twitter.com/rns/status/142… 2 days ago
- RT @Rideshare2Vote: We march with @UniteThePoor. 151 cars are in a procession in honor of the time since the 15th amendment. A hearse sym… 2 days ago
- RT @RevDrBarber: WATCH: Day Four | Georgetown-To-Austin March & Rally For Democracy With The #PoorPeoplesCampaign pscp.tv/w/c9P-OXR3LTI0… 2 days ago
- RT @txlgbtqcaucus: Last night, pro-equality legislators at the Texas Capitol stopped anti-trans sports ban #SB29. A huge thank you to all o… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: High Holy Days
“Embrace the “And”,” my sermon for Kol Nidre 5779 is below. The part of the river used as a mikveh for ritual immersion was situated high atop a steep hill on the outskirts of Premishlan. When the road leading up to it … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today’s prompt is act and I decided that I could interpret it to acting. Are you watching Orange is the New Black? Really, you should be (and only when young people are not around, I would give this show an … Continue reading
My colleague, Rabbi Phyllis Sommer, created #blogElul. Every day she offers a prompt and encourages others to offer something as we prepare for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, the first of Tishrei. This year I’ve decided to try to … Continue reading