- 56,684 hits
- Halleluyah. twitter.com/LambdaLegal/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PPact: Trans women are women✊🏻 Trans women are women✊🏼 Trans women are women✊🏽 Trans women are women✊🏾 Trans women are women✊🏿 3 weeks ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 1 month ago
- RT @joshscampbell: Minnesota officials say many of the violent protesters who have caused widespread damage are from out of state. Authorit… 1 month ago
- Some Shavuot Torah twitter.com/AWiderBridge/s… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: High Holy Days
“Embrace the “And”,” my sermon for Kol Nidre 5779 is below. The part of the river used as a mikveh for ritual immersion was situated high atop a steep hill on the outskirts of Premishlan. When the road leading up to it … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today’s prompt is act and I decided that I could interpret it to acting. Are you watching Orange is the New Black? Really, you should be (and only when young people are not around, I would give this show an … Continue reading
My colleague, Rabbi Phyllis Sommer, created #blogElul. Every day she offers a prompt and encourages others to offer something as we prepare for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, the first of Tishrei. This year I’ve decided to try to … Continue reading