- 56,028 hits
- Hope we are going to talk about this at #URJBiennial twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 21 hours ago
- RT @AIPAC: Palestinian terrorists - funded, armed and supported by Iran - are targeting Israelis with rocket fire for the second straight n… 1 month ago
- RT @URJPresident: If the stone had fallen on the non-egalitarian side of the Kotel PM Netanyahu would have fixed in one day! https://t.co/f… 1 month ago
- So proud! twitter.com/deniseeger/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @MayorOfLA: Thank you to the more than 1,100 firefighters from @LAFD and partner agencies who are working relentlessly through the night… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: High Holy Days
“Embrace the “And”,” my sermon for Kol Nidre 5779 is below. The part of the river used as a mikveh for ritual immersion was situated high atop a steep hill on the outskirts of Premishlan. When the road leading up to it … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.
Today’s prompt is act and I decided that I could interpret it to acting. Are you watching Orange is the New Black? Really, you should be (and only when young people are not around, I would give this show an … Continue reading
My colleague, Rabbi Phyllis Sommer, created #blogElul. Every day she offers a prompt and encourages others to offer something as we prepare for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, the first of Tishrei. This year I’ve decided to try to … Continue reading