- 56,684 hits
- Halleluyah. twitter.com/LambdaLegal/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PPact: Trans women are women✊🏻 Trans women are women✊🏼 Trans women are women✊🏽 Trans women are women✊🏾 Trans women are women✊🏿 3 weeks ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 1 month ago
- RT @joshscampbell: Minnesota officials say many of the violent protesters who have caused widespread damage are from out of state. Authorit… 1 month ago
- Some Shavuot Torah twitter.com/AWiderBridge/s… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Temple Beth Hillel
It took a little longer than I’d planned, however here is a video of my Kol Nidre sermon, Embrace the “And” and the sermon song “Simple Song” by Leonard Bernstein sung by MY SISTER, the cantorial soloist. This video was … Continue reading
“Embrace the “And”,” my sermon for Kol Nidre 5779 is below. The part of the river used as a mikveh for ritual immersion was situated high atop a steep hill on the outskirts of Premishlan. When the road leading up to it … Continue reading
This article appeared in the Temple Beth Hillel publication, Hillel Omer. “Reaching Out When You’re Ill” Did you know that you can remove a sixtieth of a person’s suffering simply by visiting them? According to the Talmud (Bava Metzia 30b), we … Continue reading
Here are 2-minutes of Torah for this Shabbat. Shabbat Shalom!
Here are 2-minutes of Torah about this week’s portion. Shabbat Shalom.
Here is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel. Shabbat Shalom, Moadim l’simcha. I hope that this Passover week has been liberating and delicious. While these are my wishes and hopes for all of us this special week, unfortunately, … Continue reading
This week’s two minutes of Torah can be viewed here.
Tomorrow night Jews around the world will gather around the Seder table and read the verse above as part of the story of the Exodus from Egypt. When we say, “in every generation each person is obligated to see him/herself … Continue reading
This is the sermon I delivered at Temple Beth Hillel on Yom Kippur morning at both services (click on the world ‘this’ and you should be directed to the text).
This is the sermon I delivered on Erev Rosh Hashanah 5775 at Temple Beth Hillel.